Home

Editing a draft class file?

This is a discussion on Editing a draft class file? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2021, 08:44 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Editing a draft class file?

Since the search function doesn't seem to work, I am just going to post this and see what people know.

Has anyone tried to edit a draft class file?

NCAA 13 doesn't have draft classes, but I want to find a way to get my players drafted in a Madden Dynasty. I won't actually play Madden, but just progress the dynasty and see how my former players do.

My thought was to use an editor take the player data each year from my NCAA 13 dynasty and put those players into a draft class from NCAA 14, or something, then load them into the Madden from that year.

If that doesn't work, I guess I could try to use an editor to copy and paste the cvs data from my NCAA 13 players into whatever players are loaded into madden before the draft happens. I could use the generic EA editor for that, I think.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this, or even experience?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2021, 08:32 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Editing a draft class file?

Yeah, look around on here for the NCAA Dynasty Editor file. You can change info of the recruits on the Recruiting tabs in there. Also, the EA DB Editor has this capability too. Read up on those. I make lots of game edits using those.
Old 02-19-2021, 05:14 AM   #3
Rookie

Thanks for the reply. I have used the editors before, so I know that if nothing else I could try and edit the recruits in Madden before the draft ( or at least I assume I can).

What I am trying to do, however, is find a way to edit the draft class file itself. Since NCAA 13 doesn't actually create a draft class file, I am trying to find a way to put the players from 13 into a draft class from NCAA 12 or 14, and then I could load that into the corresponding Madden.
Old 02-19-2021, 05:31 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 9

Only thing I could think that may work is saving all the way to the end of a season for NCAA 14 (before graduation/declaring for draft" and exporting then importing your roster, at the same point, but from NCAA 13.

Or you could just transfer your roster and stats at the beginning of the season from 13 into 14 and just play 14.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »