Home

old attributes

This is a discussion on old attributes within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2005, 09:26 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
old attributes

is it possible for anybody to find the old attributes for brian urlacher and/or ray lewis as college freshman? i'd like to create myself with one of their attributes and see how i progress in the game. I've looked all over and cannot seem to find any info from old ncaa games. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2005, 12:34 AM   #2
Rookie

audiecu's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: old attributes

I know I tried to create some players based on the "Historic Rosters" attributes in the game. I created a freshman quarterback once with Mike Vicks freshman attributes to see how he progress in the game and by his senior year he won the Heisman....If your looking for Brian Urlacher, he's in the 1999 All American team as a SS. And for Ray Lewis his JR year attributes is in the 1995 All American team as a MLB. Hope this helps.
Old 01-07-2005, 08:38 AM   #3
Rookie

ufox1810's Arena

OVR: 4

Yeah take those ratings to make a JR or SR year version of them. To get something similar to their freshman ratings, do some simming and see how a good LB recruit advances over the course of his career. You can use how he goes up to take points off of Lewis' and Urlacher's JR and SR year ratings to get your freshman.
Old 01-08-2005, 02:16 PM   #4
Rookie

great I'll try that thanks. In the historic roster of urlacher he is SS, you think this will make a difference if i switch him over to MLB?
Old 01-08-2005, 02:28 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 15

well wasnt urlacher a safety all through college?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-08-2005, 06:32 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears_16_and_0
well wasnt urlacher a safety all through college?

well urlacher did just about everything, from return man to reciever, ss and lb. but i thought they had moved him up? or did they move him up to mlb only in nfl. i'll look into it. if they did then i'll just keep him as safety. but can you change positions permanently in madden or will i just have to subsitute all the time in the depth chart?
Old 01-08-2005, 07:44 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufox1810
Yeah take those ratings to make a JR or SR year version of them. To get something similar to their freshman ratings, do some simming and see how a good LB recruit advances over the course of his career. You can use how he goes up to take points off of Lewis' and Urlacher's JR and SR year ratings to get your freshman.

could somebody do thid for me. I'm not really sure how the ratings sydstem works. I know Urlacher is semi-slow in this historic ratings, but his madden speed isnt that bad. and his tackle as a senior is horrible...i mean the guy was awsome. I'm completely confused on how the ratings system works here??

some help pleeze

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »