Home

when will there be info?

This is a discussion on when will there be info? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-09-2005, 03:35 PM   #1
Pro

dereliched's Arena

OVR: 6
when will there be info?

when should we expect to get any information for ncaa 2006? i do not remember. was it basically just around e3 and nfl draft time?

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere." -- Frank A. Clark
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2005, 07:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: when will there be info?

April/May timeframe.
Old 01-09-2005, 08:13 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

yeah, april should bring some, may will bring much, much more in the way of e3..
Old 01-10-2005, 07:47 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 10

My main wish for '06

PLEASE be on PSP! That may be a dream come true. Long drives and plane flights will never be the same...
Old 01-18-2005, 07:48 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
yeah, april should bring some, may will bring much, much more in the way of e3..
Maybe it's just me, but it seems that I can't find any in-depth info on NCAA until June....... they spoil us with Madden info all the time by E3 but for NCAA they just give tidbits, and IGN does their little articles a month or so before release.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2005, 10:30 PM   #6
ddeweil

OVR:

I was at my sister's wedding (obviously) this past november and her husband's best man is his best friend who works for EA down in Florida...he's on the NCAA art team...yeah my brother and i were freaking out about it. we actually got a picture with the guy. anyways so i was trying to squeeze some info out of him about what he was working on. He works on the stadiums (actually if he is reading this i hope he doesn't get mad). All he told me was that they were working on the lighting that they had in Madden this year and putting it in NCAA. (yeah big news....anyways). He also said that they got a sneak peak at early Madden stuff for the PS3 and he said it was unbelievable..like watching a real game on TV. And they were starting to fool around with the PS3 technology for NCAA in January...which is now. A bunch of Clemson fans were there so they were asking him why they can't have them run down the hill...he said it was a hardware thing and with the X and Y axis and all that they couldn't do it with the current tech..maybe for PS3? Anyways...what else.....yeah that was about it...he wouldn't spill beans but it was cool talking to him..i wanted to tell him everything about NCAA that we wanted changed but he doesn't work with the programmers...just the art team. well that's it. not too much but at least they are working on 06!

Old 01-25-2005, 07:21 PM   #7
MVP

fantasysportsguy's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeweil
I was at my sister's wedding (obviously) this past november and her husband's best man is his best friend who works for EA down in Florida...he's on the NCAA art team...yeah my brother and i were freaking out about it. we actually got a picture with the guy. anyways so i was trying to squeeze some info out of him about what he was working on. He works on the stadiums (actually if he is reading this i hope he doesn't get mad). All he told me was that they were working on the lighting that they had in Madden this year and putting it in NCAA. (yeah big news....anyways). He also said that they got a sneak peak at early Madden stuff for the PS3 and he said it was unbelievable..like watching a real game on TV. And they were starting to fool around with the PS3 technology for NCAA in January...which is now. A bunch of Clemson fans were there so they were asking him why they can't have them run down the hill...he said it was a hardware thing and with the X and Y axis and all that they couldn't do it with the current tech..maybe for PS3? Anyways...what else.....yeah that was about it...he wouldn't spill beans but it was cool talking to him..i wanted to tell him everything about NCAA that we wanted changed but he doesn't work with the programmers...just the art team. well that's it. not too much but at least they are working on 06!
Huh? Either he was BS'ing you big time, feeding you disinformation on purpose, or he was trying to make himself look smart (by using the x and z axis crap), but this guy doesnt know what he is talking about. Dont you think if they can make Doom 3 run on the XBOX at 35+ frames per second, and look great, that they can make a player run down a pre-rendered hill at a pre-rendered stadium?
Old 01-26-2005, 08:23 AM   #8
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

NCAA is usually in QC around E3

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »