Home

going back in time .

This is a discussion on going back in time . within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2005, 07:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
going back in time .

what would everybody sugest on subtracting points for attributes per year? say if i was to recreate a player from a historic team but all they have is Sr. ratings....what would i need to take off to make it more of a freshman ratings that will improve good. i try and try but they are always still in the 90's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-12-2005, 11:06 PM   #2
Rookie

ufox1810's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: going back in time .

Sim through a regular dynasty.

Pick a good team though to make sure you recruit some of the top players cause odds are those good guys you are trying to recreate were fairly good recruits.

Then just watch his progression from year to year. The best ones will be high 90s when they leave which is probably what you're looking for. Just keep track of what their ratings were when you first recruited them. This is the best way to do it.

If the player you are modeling them after has great awareness like Ray Lewis or Derrick Brooks for instance, then maybe don't start the awareness off as low as normal. Or if they are a burner, you might want to boost the speed a little.

The best rule of thumb is that 99% of the high recruits are usually around 80-82 overall. You will get the occasional 84, but I wouldn't start anyone off higher than that. Cause those guys will be fine by the time they leave. You don't have to make them 86 or 88 or in the case of someone like Adrian Peterson, already in the 90s like some people suggest. They will get there before the leave for Madden anyway.
Old 01-14-2005, 12:28 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: going back in time .

okay great advice. well see here is what i was looking for...more of a brian urlacher defender but not at MLB i was thinking more of OLB. The thing is on the historic roster they have his pretty low and i know speed is a very good attribute when i comes to progression. But thanks for the advice and i will try that

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »