Home

Is anyone still playing NCAA Football 2005?

This is a discussion on Is anyone still playing NCAA Football 2005? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2005, 09:34 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Is anyone still playing NCAA Football 2005?

Yeah, I'm still playing it. Since I play it side-by-side in order with my Madden franchise, I'm in the middle of Year 4 with my Duke dynasty.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:38 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 15

I'm Colorado State right now and we moved to the Big 12. Right now I'm 13-0 in my 6th season and I'm in the National Championship Game against Ohio State.
Old 05-06-2005, 01:26 AM   #11
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

play it every now and then. no more than 2 hours a week
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2005, 05:36 PM   #12
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

I am still playing 2004. Great game. My few issues with the game also exist in 2005 so I never got that one. If the're still there in '06, then I'll be content to ride out '04 for another year.
Old 05-07-2005, 06:58 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm playing a very nice dynasty with VT. The fact is if you get the right slider combos you can get very realistic results. The problem I see with a lot of you guys is you do not "lower" your sliders enough and raise the computers to a effective level. I'm playing AA level and good running teams are running effectively on me and I'm a very good player. I even lose two or three games a season and I usually blow out most human competition. I'm not bragging just saying that 05 is better than some give it credit for. It just takes the right slider combinations.
Old 05-07-2005, 08:32 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hill Hokie
I'm playing a very nice dynasty with VT. The fact is if you get the right slider combos you can get very realistic results. The problem I see with a lot of you guys is you do not "lower" your sliders enough and raise the computers to a effective level. I'm playing AA level and good running teams are running effectively on me and I'm a very good player. I even lose two or three games a season and I usually blow out most human competition. I'm not bragging just saying that 05 is better than some give it credit for. It just takes the right slider combinations.
Not really.. Sliders are useless in 05.. The AI QB still cant complete crap.. The AI WR still drops too many balls.. I'm in WAC, but I still expect the Rice QB to complete more then 4-6 completions a game.. I play on Heisman & the level below it..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Old 05-07-2005, 08:42 PM   #15
Forever Faithful

NinerFan1983's Arena

OVR: 11

I just started up a UCLA Bruins dynasty the other day, I'm in my first year.

I'm playing on All-American and have the Bruins up to #2 in the nation, and have them sitting atop the Pac-10.

I've also played every game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2005, 09:03 PM   #16
All Star

OVR: 21

Like I said earlier, I just lost 19 starters to graduation/NFL. So far this year, we are 3-0 (thankfully). My defense is really struggling. We are giving up around 25 points a game and we can't stop anyone from moving the ball. To make things better...we lose 10 more starters on defense after this year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »