Home

Is there a way to get a copy of NCAA Football 06 in Canada without buying online?

This is a discussion on Is there a way to get a copy of NCAA Football 06 in Canada without buying online? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-16-2005, 04:16 PM   #17
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28
Re: Is there a way to get a copy of NCAA Football 06 in Canada without buying online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by headrulz101
I know there's a place in Toronto called Video Games Plus(?) that gets them.
Yep, Peter_OS does business with them.

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product...oducts_id=9149

Last edited by Nivek; 06-16-2005 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-16-2005, 04:35 PM   #18
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40
Re: Is there a way to get a copy of NCAA Football 06 in Canada without buying online?

Why is it so hard to get games in Canada?
Old 06-16-2005, 04:44 PM   #19
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
Why is it so hard to get games in Canada?
There is a rule made by the NCAA that the game must only be sold in the US. Major game companies like EB do not get NCAA because of it, but minor retailers do.

Everyone else, thanks for the info...I might go to VG Plus, as I remember them getting MLB '06 (or MVP, I forget) a day early. Also, since I live in Thornhill (around Yonge & Steeles), I believe it is the closest location.
Old 06-16-2005, 04:47 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek
Yep, Peter_OS goes business with them.

http://www.videogamesplus.ca/product...oducts_id=9149
Awesome that's where my cousin buys his games.
Old 06-16-2005, 04:48 PM   #21
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub
There is a rule made by the NCAA that the game must only be sold in the US. Major game companies like EB do not get NCAA because of it, but minor retailers do.

Everyone else, thanks for the info...I might go to VG Plus, as I remember them getting MLB '06 (or MVP, I forget) a day early. Also, since I live in Thornhill (around Yonge & Steeles), I believe it is the closest location.
Can you hook me up with the Younge and Steele location + phone number? If most companies will get the game on the 28th, there is a good chance Canadian Store will sell it before the 12th.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2005, 04:50 PM   #22
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nivek
Can you hook me up with the Younge and Steele location + phone number? If most companies will get the game on the 28th, there is a good chance Canadian Store will sell it before the 12th.
I completely stated that wrong...I meant the Wilson location was the closest to Yonge and Steeles. I used to get my games from a place called Video Games Plus (I think) at Steeles and 404, and that's where I got NCAA 2004. However, it closed last year.

Sorry about that. If I can get the game on the 28th...me = to the max.
Old 06-19-2005, 12:24 PM   #23
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

I wish I lived in Toronto...Im in Nova Scotia and we have nothing like that..I ordered expediated shipping from EA because even though Ill be in Toronto it wont be until the end of July and waiting that long would just be insane..Hopefully they ship early
Old 06-25-2005, 09:32 PM   #24
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

Out of curiosity, did anyone call any of the stores in TO and ask if they are getting the game in on the 28th? I would've phoned today, but I wasn't at home, and I'm not here tomorrow...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »