Home

Dynasty Converter

This is a discussion on Dynasty Converter within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-20-2005, 08:49 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 16
Dynasty Converter

Someone on another board brought this up, but I thought it was an excellent idea and something I've wanted for quite some time.

I wish we had the option to convert our dynasties from 05 to 06, so we don't have to start from scratch. I think it's fun spending several years trying to build a winner through recruiting, but just when my team starts to get good, the new version comes out and I have to start from scratch again. There needs to be a Dynasty Converter so you could pick right up where you left off with all of your "fantasy recruits" in the new version.

Thoughts? Would anyone else use this feature?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2005, 09:28 PM   #2
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Dynasty Converter

I would love to have this feature implemented in the next gen systems, i know that for a fact it is nearly impossible for the current gens, however im hoping that the technology will let us convert dynasties from one title to the next. I remember seeing somewhere that there is too much data to carry over or that it was too complex to convert, again thats all for the current gen systems who knows what the true power of the next gen systems will be. So heres hoping for the best.
Old 06-21-2005, 08:02 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Dynasty Converter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxChamp
Someone on another board brought this up, but I thought it was an excellent idea and something I've wanted for quite some time.

I wish we had the option to convert our dynasties from 05 to 06, so we don't have to start from scratch. I think it's fun spending several years trying to build a winner through recruiting, but just when my team starts to get good, the new version comes out and I have to start from scratch again. There needs to be a Dynasty Converter so you could pick right up where you left off with all of your "fantasy recruits" in the new version.

Thoughts? Would anyone else use this feature?
I've been saying this for years. I would totally use this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »