Home

Gameplay Vid (NC STATE)

This is a discussion on Gameplay Vid (NC STATE) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2005, 09:30 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Gameplay Vid (NC STATE)

im the guy making the vids at MN. Joker i can agree with that Game song not firing people up. But these are custom vids for premium members. Im making what they request. Some guys actually picked a good song. See the adrien peterson highlight reel. That song is perfect for that vid. its AC/DC btw.
Old 06-30-2005, 09:52 AM   #34
Banned

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthgradetyrant
Sorry for being semi-off topic, but can somebody help me with Windows Media Player?

For about 2 weeks now, my media player hasn't been able to play vids. It says it can't connect to the server, and to check proxy settings. I have NOOOOO idea what to change/leave alone. Didn't have this problem before, so I'm clueless.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help, and my apologies to anyone who finds this annoying...

Might try downloading and installing over what you have. Re-install.
Old 06-30-2005, 12:02 PM   #35
Rookie

Jokerace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fredsmooth21
im the guy making the vids at MN. Joker i can agree with that Game song not firing people up. But these are custom vids for premium members. Im making what they request. Some guys actually picked a good song. See the adrien peterson highlight reel. That song is perfect for that vid. its AC/DC btw.

Oh ok, See I didn't know the people where actually asking for certain songs.

So I now retract my statement about you "losing their touch for making the vids.".

Also as I said, the videos themselves (video presentation) are great. It was just the poor music that got me.

But as you just explained, it is not your choice for the music, So I will just laugh derisively at the people who requested the crappy music.

P.S. The Pitt vids & The AP video make my point 100%. Great Audio & Video presentation. After what those 2 I just want to go out and get the game right NOW!!

Last edited by Jokerace; 06-30-2005 at 12:15 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2005, 12:18 PM   #36
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerace
Yeah why not? We have already seen 100 or so (at least) videos of the game play. We know it is better than '05.

So now I am looking for videos to actually get me pumped about playing the game. The NCSU one did that, it was good video it had nice play calling (aside form the fourth down pass) with a good song to get the watcher fired up to play the game.

Even the Michigan video had the Michigan band, which could fire up people who follow Michigan.

But the weak a$$ rap music has got to go. Those songs didn't add to the video to make me want to play the game. They actually took away from what the video was showing.

I don't know how much you know about the effect music has on people. But there is an old saying "Music can make or break any movie script". Now that saying holds true to ANY medium that incoporates Audio & Video. Whether is be TV, Movies, or in this case making a short video.

So be a smart-a$$ all you want and laugh that I find the music being played important to the video. As incredulous as you find my statement, well that is as incredulous (and uninformed) as I find yours.

(Excuse spelling/grammer errors as it is 5:45a and I don't feel like checking it over.)

First off, no need calling me a name.

Second, what should be getting you pumped is the gameplay. But no decided to hijack this thread into your own personal bitching session about the music in the vids.

Just seem like your priorities are out of wack.
Old 06-30-2005, 12:48 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

There is no need for EA's music to get you "pumped". The game itself should do that.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-30-2005, 01:11 PM   #38
Rookie

Jokerace's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Programmed2Kill
First off, no need calling me a name.

Second, what should be getting you pumped is the gameplay. But no decided to hijack this thread into your own personal bitching session about the music in the vids.

Just seem like your priorities are out of wack.

First off you have no idea what my priorities are.

Second off did you even read my first post? I already talked about your point of "what should be getting you pumped is the gameplay" when I wrote.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerace
We have already seen 100 or so (at least) videos of the game play. We know it is better than '05.

So now I am looking for videos to actually get me pumped about playing the game.
Also I didn't "Hi-Jack" anything. This thread was about the video's, I said my thoughts about the videos.

You have wasted enough of my time in responses to you. You obviously know nothing about the affect that music has on people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
There is no need for EA's music to get you "pumped". The game itself should do that.
Wow you are really lost aren't you? When have I once mentioned "EA's Music"??

Ok I will go over the conversation for you VERY slooooowly and with as few big words as possible, so you can keep up.

Fred made videos which where linked here ....... With me so far?...... Fred added music to the videos ..... See FRED's musical input, NOT EA's .... Still With me? .... I said the music in some of the videos was very weak and did nothing to "pump" me up about the game ..... Still following? .... Fred then actaully agreed with me that some of the music choices might not be the best ones to use. But that people requested those songs so he had to use them ... Keeping up ODogg? ... I then wrote that I did not know that, and that I take back what I said about Fred picking bad music .... so the conversation should have ended there!!

But of course it didn't because people like P2K and you had to stick your noses into something to (firstly) try and belittle my point (P2K). And secondly make yourself look like a total idiot, who can't follow a thread (ODogg).

Ok so are you all caught up now?

BTW: Fred keep pumping out the videos. I am sure more people will keep requesting better songs after the great Pitt & AP vid's.
Old 06-30-2005, 01:22 PM   #39
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Wow. Someone obviously is taking this REALLY SERIOUSLY, so I'll move on
Old 06-30-2005, 01:24 PM   #40
Rookie

thanks for the compliments.

i should have some more vids out saturday. i dont have that many requests left, so i'll probably start doing my own and picking my own music.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »