Home

FSU Fans: Freshman Ratings

This is a discussion on FSU Fans: Freshman Ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2005, 04:56 PM   #25
Rookie

ufox1810's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: FSU Fans: Freshman Ratings

Yeah I heard Price is going to give him a shot at playing QB. Or at least he promised him that much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2005, 07:24 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

I don't think that the ratings listed are necessarily in the form of a depth chart.

Knowing EA, Rouse, Garvin, Smith, and Jamie Robinson will not be on the depth charts. They rarely put true freshmen on the depth chart. I do agree with the person who said Bryant should be at least as good if not better than Garvin, though, but Bryant will in all likelihood be 3rd on the CB depth chart. Maybe even second as Flawless said, but probably 3rd on the game.

And Year 2 of my dynasty should be interesting as Antone Smith will basically be Reggie Bush without the high catching rating....... but unless Washington or Booker get hurt for a significant period, I can resist the temptation in Year 1.
Old 06-30-2005, 08:28 PM   #27
Rookie

iag04ho's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Potential
I don't think that the ratings listed are necessarily in the form of a depth chart.

Knowing EA, Rouse, Garvin, Smith, and Jamie Robinson will not be on the depth charts. They rarely put true freshmen on the depth chart. I do agree with the person who said Bryant should be at least as good if not better than Garvin, though, but Bryant will in all likelihood be 3rd on the CB depth chart. Maybe even second as Flawless said, but probably 3rd on the game.

And Year 2 of my dynasty should be interesting as Antone Smith will basically be Reggie Bush without the high catching rating....... but unless Washington or Booker get hurt for a significant period, I can resist the temptation in Year 1.
i think i'll probably redshirt Antone in the 1st year of my dynasty...gotta think about the long run...in the 2nd season he'll be my #2 guy behind Booker...then after Booker leaves...in my 3rd season it'll be all Antone...with 3 more years of eligibility left...monster haha
Old 06-30-2005, 08:37 PM   #28
Pro

FSU4LIFE's Arena

OVR: 7
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL by way of the City of Wind. Chi-Town!

Kyler Hall an 88?
Old 06-30-2005, 10:35 PM   #29
MVP

Saber's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreightTrain32
i am pretty sure i saw in another thread that gwaltney is either an 80 or 82 overall. Most of what I read said Smith was rated higher in real life. I've never seen him play. I saw one of gwaltney's games and he was an absolute truck. However, I am going to use FSU for my dynasty so Im glad Smith is rated nice and high.
maybe it was a typo I read then, either way there's a bit too much of a premium on speed in both Madden and NCAA, which will hold his overall down since he isn't all that fast, and his speed may only go up a point or two his entire career.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:41 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Thanks for those ratings. Also, Nivek, I'm jacking your FSU avatar.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:47 PM   #31
Rookie

ok so i say we make a list of all the freshmen who did nto make the team and there numbers and what ratings they should be in case they BL or FK dont do it right
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2005, 10:59 PM   #32
Banned

TwelveozPlaya21's Arena

OVR: 18

X-Lee is going to be starting for me at QB. Rouse is getting some PT game 1, not sold on Reid and Davis starting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »