Home

SEC Fans: Known Running Back Ratings

This is a discussion on SEC Fans: Known Running Back Ratings within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-30-2005, 04:07 PM   #17
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: SEC Fans: Known Running Back Ratings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogfan
I think you mean Fred Talley, don't you?

He rushed for 240 yards against you all one year.
Maybe it was him. Arkansas always finds a way to rush for an astronomical amount against Auburn.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:08 PM   #18
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
I think you mean Fred Talley, don't you?

He rushed for 240 yards against you all one year.

Fred Talley is STILL running down the sideline at Jordan Hare on a draw play!
Old 06-30-2005, 04:09 PM   #19
G* H*gs G*!!

TheTruth's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Yeah, I believe Monk should be rated around a 90. Or at least make his hand in the 90's. He's not a burner, but her catches everything.

D. Howard should be in the 78 - 82 overall range with about an 85 speed.

How about Clark Moore being one of our impact players? Laughable.
So true about Moore..but with our defense last year who do you give that honor to? But I agree..they could have found someone better than Moore to give impact player on defense to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni
Marcus Monk is a freaking STUD. 6'6" and Physical. Not a "burner", but he has plenty of speed to dominate in this league.
Yep, can't wait to see what Monk can do his sophomore season. Just hope we have a QB to get him the ball.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:19 PM   #20
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth
So true about Moore..but with our defense last year who do you give that honor to? But I agree..they could have found someone better than Moore to give impact player on defense to.
I see your point, and i realize EA doesn't have the time to research this stuff death. But, I would have made someone like Desmond Simms or Marcus Harrison the impact player on defense.

I know Simms is going to be playing a new position, but all reports on him have been glowing.

I guess I'd rather give an impact player label to someone who has potential to live up to the billing instead of someone who we all know isn't going to be a stud.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:28 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufox1810
Now I went to UF and will always be a Gator, but I am skeptical about Wynn's 88. I remember when Wynn was considered by a lot of people to be the #2 high school HB recruit behind a guy named Clarett or something like that (don't remember much about him...kinda fell off the face of the earth) and back then I thought this was the next great UF back. BUT...

Now I'm not so sure. Wynn has those flashes of brilliance...the long TD run after catch against Miami a few years ago. But they are mostly marred by very inconsistant play and a few big mistakes...a ball that went right through his hands in the UT game that probably could have put us ahead for good.

I will always pull for Wynn and support him, but I'm not seeing an 88. Maybe after this year if he can put together a solid season, but to me he is a 83-85 HB at most. That and due to injuries and inconsistant play he has a good chance of not being the starter or even 2nd string going into the season.

Are you the UFOX from the EA boards? I haven't read them in a year or two but remember that name from when I did.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2005, 04:32 PM   #22
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

Well...after losing two bonafide STUDS in Ronnie and Caddy...Auburn still has a damn solid backfield in the game this year.

An 88,87, and 85 at back with an 86 rated fullback blocking for them.

Looking at the overall ratings for the team...it looks like AU will be able to hold their own online with just about any team.

I did expect LSU to have a loaded backfield...and they do. Broussard looks to be a freaking STALLION.
Old 06-30-2005, 04:32 PM   #23
No end in sight...

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker9
hmmm...never heard of him.
thats because he only blocks. when you have caddy and ronnie, no need for ball carrying FB. he'll get more carries this year. he is one hell of a blocker.

and i think tre smith is an 88, not an 89
Old 06-30-2005, 04:34 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
I see your point, and i realize EA doesn't have the time to research this stuff death. But, I would have made someone like Desmond Simms or Marcus Harrison the impact player on defense.

I know Simms is going to be playing a new position, but all reports on him have been glowing.

I guess I'd rather give an impact player label to someone who has potential to live up to the billing instead of someone who we all know isn't going to be a stud.
Well, I cant really blame ea, EVEN if they watched tape of our defense last year, how you could pick an impact player is beyond me? MAYBE Harrison, Vinnett, Grant, or Simms. I think Micheal Grant has the talent to be an impact player by season end. All I know is as soon as I get the game Lorenzo Robinson is going to the bench and one of the RS Freshman or true Freshman is going in. He has got to be the worst S in the SEC.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »