Home

2006 is a "DDE-Fest" for me

This is a discussion on 2006 is a "DDE-Fest" for me within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2005, 10:38 PM   #17
T*mpl* *wls

ballerzinc's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: 2006 is a "DDE-Fest" for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoMiss2000
piece of **** xbox.
Got a new one for Christmas so hopefully it won't happen to me.

Old 07-02-2005, 10:43 PM   #18
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

I have a launch XBOX, so hopefully it will hold up until the next gen consoles. Didn't have too many problems with previous versions of NCAA, so I'm not too worried.
Old 07-02-2005, 11:09 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

Chaos81's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerace
It has already been shown on MM that you have a "old" POS X-Box. NCAA '06 is fine, you just need to upgrade with the times.
So wait, he has an, as you put it, "old POS X-Box", that should play the game fine and you are telling him to upgrade with the times? Are you on Microsofts payroll or something?
Old 07-03-2005, 07:48 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos81
So wait, he has an, as you put it, "old POS X-Box", that should play the game fine and you are telling him to upgrade with the times? Are you on Microsofts payroll or something?
Consoles burn out over time. So do computers, tv's, and most electronic devices. When that happens you either replace the part that has gone bad or you replace the whole thing. He needs to replace his DVD drive judging from what was described. Either that or stop playing the game, because the laser is obviously not going to read the information on the disk.
Old 07-03-2005, 07:52 AM   #21
Hall Of Fame

Chaos81's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdros13
Consoles burn out over time. So do computers, tv's, and most electronic devices. When that happens you either replace the part that has gone bad or you replace the whole thing. He needs to replace his DVD drive judging from what was described. Either that or stop playing the game, because the laser is obviously not going to read the information on the disk.
Nah...do ya think? I understand that. My problem was your comment about "upgrading with the times". Upgrading what?

I have a first batch XBOX, and a first batch PS2. Haven't had a single problem with either one of them. Most of my friends have first batch XBOX's and haven't had any problems. I guess we're just lucky I don't know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2005, 08:03 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

I've got the Philips drive. Is that one crap too? I got my Xbox from a pawn shop which is really not the point but I've gotten some DDE's with this pre-played Madden '05 that I bought but not with the Crash Bandicoot that came with the Xbox or the Midnight Club: Dub Edition that I rented from Movie Gallery.
Old 07-03-2005, 10:22 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

I got my XBOX for christmas the very year it came out, so it was fresh off the market. For the games I've played since i've had it (NCAA 04 and 05) I've never really had a problem with my xbox freezing or having DDE's. Now I have taken really good care of my box but are you guys saying that no matter what, if you have an old xbox, you're going to get DDE's with 2006?
Old 07-03-2005, 10:31 AM   #24
Hall Of Fame

NoleFan's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimestoneHeel
I got my XBOX for christmas the very year it came out, so it was fresh off the market. For the games I've played since i've had it (NCAA 04 and 05) I've never really had a problem with my xbox freezing or having DDE's. Now I have taken really good care of my box but are you guys saying that no matter what, if you have an old xbox, you're going to get DDE's with 2006?
Oh no, that's not the case. It's just that you're more likely to get DDE's with an older Xbox.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »