Home

I Know I Need Medication but.....

This is a discussion on I Know I Need Medication but..... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2005, 09:31 PM   #17
Banned

Geekboy's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: I Know I Need Medication but.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
Don't buy the game, use the 50 dollars you'll save to get some extra medication.
Sounds like a good plan. I'll do it!
Old 07-10-2005, 01:25 AM   #18
MVP

Brian_OS's Arena

OVR: 14

"I got hammered over at Maddenmania.com for criticizing NCAA 2006. Damn near banned and that will probably be coming soon"

Dude, rent the freaking game for 5 bucks and judge for yourself. I will never understand why someone takes cheap shots at a game before playing it and then asks if he should buy it or not...

Slam some Prozac and head to Blockbuster.
Old 07-10-2005, 01:21 PM   #19
Rookie

Xensai's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekboy
I've been to more LSU games in Death Valley on the sidelines that I can count and believe me.....the volume of sound is deafening.*
Did you go to the LSU/Florida game when Florida was ranked #1 and we beat them? That was loud.

Or.. of course, when the crowd was so loud it was reported as an earthquake
Old 07-10-2005, 01:41 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 7

As for crowd noise at a pro game, you've obviously never attended an Eagles game in Philly...

I'm with you as far as the importance you place upon the graphical element of a game. Unfortunately, there is no more ESPN series so you might as well just move on. That's what I have done. No sense in making comparisons. There is only one game in town now. We just have to live with it.
Old 07-10-2005, 01:42 PM   #21
Banned

Geekboy's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xensai
Did you go to the LSU/Florida game when Florida was ranked #1 and we beat them? That was loud.

Or.. of course, when the crowd was so loud it was reported as an earthquake
The '88 Earthquake Game against Auburn when LSU scored with time running out. Unfortunately I wasn't at either of those games....damnit!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2005, 02:57 PM   #22
Rookie

Xensai's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekboy
The '88 Earthquake Game against Auburn when LSU scored with time running out. Unfortunately I wasn't at either of those games....damnit!
Ah.. good times, good times.
Old 07-10-2005, 04:06 PM   #23
All Star

inkcil's Arena

OVR: 23

geekboy,

i'm w/ ninja on this one...i love graphics and gameplay, but espn is gone now and we're stuck with what we have. I too am very inerested about the graphics of this game. I've asked the graphics/animations question a few times with no answer. (For some reason many people act as if you can't have both, b/c many times when the graphics question is brought up, some will ask you to choose between graphics and gameplay. Or they say, "I'd rather have gameplay over graphics." Well, I don't want one over the other, I want both.) Anyway, you'll probably have a better chance of getting this answered once more people have the game next week.

Now Playing:

XB1 (Forza Motorsport 6 and Horizon 2)
Switch (Mario Kart and Zelda)
PS3 (old 2k games and the Show)
Old 07-10-2005, 05:38 PM   #24
Pro

cactusruss's Arena

OVR: 7

I don't have the game yet, so I can't really comment on anything you're worried about, except for your concern with crowd noise...

If it doesn't seem loud enough for you, adjust the audio options, turning commentary/music/on feild sound almost all the way down, then adjust the crowd noise slider all the way up, blast the volume on your tv, and there ya go... insane crowd noise.

And I do agree with you about the difference of crowd noise in the NCAA and NFL. I've been to many Bengals games, and a few University of Cincinnati games, and the crowd noise is nearly the same (especially when UC is playing a rival) even though there are only 30,000 people at the UC game, campared to 60,000+ at a Bengals game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »