Home

Did they blow florida's jerseys again?!!!

This is a discussion on Did they blow florida's jerseys again?!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 09:42 AM   #1
Rookie

Superman_TR's Arena

OVR: 3
Did they blow florida's jerseys again?!!!

Someone with the game please tell me that they didn't put orange numbers on the shoulders of the blue gators jerseys again like they did last year. The numbers are supposed to be white. They had it right on every game up until last year. Did they get it back right this year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2005, 09:49 AM   #2
No end in sight...

OVR: 20
Re: Did they blow florida's jerseys again?!!!

yup
http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/730/7...g_2815076.html
Old 07-11-2005, 09:57 AM   #3
Rookie

Superman_TR's Arena

Thats just unbelievable! How can they mess up the jerseys to one of the major teams?!!! This means I can't even pick my gators for my dynasty now because believe it or not this is a huge problem for me. Every play I'd have tolook at those orange numbers on the shoulders! They still have Miami's numbers blown too! Does EA listen to any complaints from gamers? So many people have been complaining about this from last years game.
Old 07-11-2005, 09:59 AM   #4
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

At least most of the uniform is accurate. You have to be pretty sensitive not to play a dynasty with your fave team over such a trivial thing as that. I'd understand a bit more if it was a bigger facet of the uniform that got screwed up.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 07-11-2005, 10:07 AM   #5
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Can someone who has the game confirm or deny this? The screenshot link posted appears to be from an early build of the game (the UGA player is wearing last year's jersey, and it has been confirmed that the new uni is in the game).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2005, 10:08 AM   #6
Rookie

Superman_TR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportsmanTO
At least most of the uniform is accurate. You have to be pretty sensitive not to play a dynasty with your fave team over such a trivial thing as that. I'd understand a bit more if it was a bigger facet of the uniform that got screwed up.
What??!!! To a dihard fan of a team that's simply unacceptable. Especially when they had it right in 2003 and 2004! Why doesn't EA pay attention to mistakes they make on some of the major teams' jerseys? Actually I can answer that. Because they're lazy.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:13 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman_TR
What??!!! To a dihard fan of a team that's simply unacceptable. Especially when they had it right in 2003 and 2004! Why doesn't EA pay attention to mistakes they make on some of the major teams' jerseys? Actually I can answer that. Because they're lazy.
It is tough to believe that they continue to do stuff like that.

But in all honesty, see if you can't enjoy the game despite the messed up uniform.
Old 07-11-2005, 10:16 AM   #8
Rookie

Superman_TR's Arena

Oh don't get me wrong, I will enjoy the game. I'll just be doing it with a different team. I'll probably choose some sorry team and build them up.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »