Home

Anyone else feel like they tried to "Maddenize" NCAA this year?

This is a discussion on Anyone else feel like they tried to "Maddenize" NCAA this year? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-12-2005, 02:18 PM   #1
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18
Anyone else feel like they tried to "Maddenize" NCAA this year?

I've played about 5 or 6 games so far and it definately has the Madden "feel" moreso than any other year I can remember, anyone else notice this? Maybe EA is trying to get more people to buy/play NCAA from the Madden crowd?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-12-2005, 02:33 PM   #2
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Anyone else feel like they tried to "Maddenize" NCAA this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenMan
I've played about 5 or 6 games so far and it definately has the Madden "feel" moreso than any other year I can remember, anyone else notice this? Maybe EA is trying to get more people to buy/play NCAA from the Madden crowd?
only place i see it is with the EA trax - which i immediately switched back to bands. They did add some madden stuff with the packages and the coverage audibles but those were long overdue anyhow. It still plays in terms of gameplay like the earlier games in the series after last seasons mess.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:09 PM   #3
Rookie

braveseddie's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Anyone else feel like they tried to "Maddenize" NCAA this year?

I definately see what you mean. The first game I played the whole thing felt faster. Dont get me wrong, I love it, but I was definately taken aback at how much the gameplay had sped up. I am glad they added in the defensive playmaker with line crashes, etc. So far a great game. I just wish EA would stop switching b and a on defense every freakin year...or at least just let us choose our controls. I love the right stick jukes, but trying to get back to b for switch and a for turbo cost me a few plays early on

Go Irish!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »