Home

This is Madness!! LOLOL

This is a discussion on This is Madness!! LOLOL within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 12:51 PM   #9
Rookie

wonderl33t's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: This is Madness!! LOLOL

The rubber banding in this game is atrocious. I have made several ridiculous comebacks online
Old 07-14-2005, 01:32 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Well just don't argue it next time!

Dude, you're an idiot. Sometimes you can control the animations and have to hit pause. I had none left. Are you reading? Comprehending? Jesus Christ. Some of the stuff you kids post is ********.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:40 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgcityClev
Dude, you're an idiot. Sometimes you can control the animations and have to hit pause. I had none left. Are you reading? Comprehending? Jesus Christ. Some of the stuff you kids post is ********.
Um, all you have to do is hit A/X and it skips the scene and your golden.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 01:46 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 4

Chill man Pared was just messing around. Some people are so uptight I swear. Please dont say the Lords name in vain either.
Old 07-14-2005, 01:57 PM   #13
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Uh-oh...don't use the Lord's name in vain...they WILL hunt you down...
Old 07-14-2005, 02:02 PM   #14
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
There was no need to go overboard and personally attack pared. You could've said basically the same thing without the insults.

Consider yourself warned.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 07-14-2005, 02:07 PM   #15
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

I love reading threads written by people who have an obvious agenda to bash the game.

Sad that someone who hates the game this much continues to play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 02:07 PM   #16
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
I was playin some guy online, and I had the ball at the 8 yd line. There were like 15 sec left, he had no timeouts, and I was up by 7. So I run to the 1, pick up the first down, and was gonna wait to run the clock out. WRONG!!!

EA and that stupid fairplay, gotta keep the other team in the game A.I. has my guy actually argue the call against the other team!!! I had no more pauses to stop it, so I had to take a 15 yard penalty. Either way, I took a knee right after, but the computer actually tried to screw me over. Me and the guy laughed about it after the game, but we both said that it was completely stupid.

HERE's another hilarious one.

I was OSU vs Florida St. online. I'm up 14-0, so the guy starts the chuck ball play. Or tries to. I hit the QB and the ball floats toward the sidelines like a lob/throw away, but then falls to the ground and it says "fumble", but the Commentators were saying incomplete!! My guy picks up the ball just before it rolls out of bounds, then the cpu throws a flag on the Offense for pass interference!!! ROFLMAO!!!! We both had to stop the game and were like WTF?!?!?! I ended up scoring again and went up 21-0 and he conceded.

Have you guys encountered the silliness like this in this game yet?
I have had that fumble pass interference call before! I had it happen to me last year. It's insane, but rare.

I wish you could just turn off celebrations because you can accidently do them. Also, I can't seeing my guys celebrate after every single play. It's just one of those things I wish you could turn off because I'm sure some people like all the celebration scenes. I just think there are too many of them.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »