Home

GO DEEP!

This is a discussion on GO DEEP! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2005, 02:23 AM   #17
umd
MVP

umd's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: GO DEEP!

+1. For "The Whiskey" he doesnt like +1's. In fact he'll PM you and complain about your +1. Then he'll tell you how to be a "contributing member of the community". This +1 goes out to my boy "the whiskey".
Old 07-16-2005, 02:42 AM   #18
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
Trade the game in, and thats it. I'm getting tired of hearing people complain left and right. Bottom line is if you don't like the game and you think there's a problem, read all the threads that have the same problem and try to fix it, if not just get rid of the game and stop taking up bandwith with the same threads over and over again. Man I thought my girl ****ed a lot.
Actually, as someone considering getting the game, I don't mind the comments....both good and bad. I also don't mind reading the same things over and over. It indicates that things really are an issue and not just someone trolling or a dude who is frustrated because he lost a tough game.
Old 07-16-2005, 03:00 AM   #19
MVP

OVR: 13

I do not believe the deep ball problem is a bug, it is there to broaden the appeal of NCAA 2006 beyond the hardcore. When there is no competition, there is no worry about people buying an "alternative" college football game. So you can expect the deep ball amoung other annoying things to be in the game for a very long time. Monopolys are really not a good thing for consumers. It will interesting to see if the deep ball syndrome is in Madden also.
Old 07-16-2005, 03:03 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardot
Actually, as someone considering getting the game, I don't mind the comments....both good and bad. I also don't mind reading the same things over and over. It indicates that things really are an issue and not just someone trolling or a dude who is frustrated because he lost a tough game.
Very good point.
Old 07-16-2005, 05:23 AM   #21
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
WTF???

LOL....you know something's wrong when that's all BK can say.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2005, 06:07 AM   #22
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12
Cool Re: GO DEEP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIGHTNING
I do not believe the deep ball problem is a bug, it is there to BROADEN THE APPEAL of NCAA 2006 BEYOND the HARDCORE....So you can expect the deep ball amoung other annoying things to be in the game for a VERY LONG TIME...It will interesting to see if the deep ball syndrome is in Madden also.
Hit the nail on the head.
Old 07-16-2005, 09:37 AM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

You have to find a good balance between QB ACC and WR Catch slider. Some guy's think that if you lower QB ACC you can't complete throws. That is not true. I've found a couple of settings below 50 for QB ACC that effects his accuarcy deep so he misses his target by a couple of inches.

WR's are studs in this game and they to can be lowered. The problem is every one's going up instead of down on sliders for the Human player and then you wonder why every pass deep that you throw is completed.

Have a good day.
Old 07-16-2005, 10:17 AM   #24
All Star

OVR: 32

I don't think I need to explain why this is getting locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »