Home

Damn, the wind did that...

This is a discussion on Damn, the wind did that... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2005, 01:40 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Damn, the wind did that...

This might have been mentioned before, if so I'm sorry but I'm bringing it up again...

So I just finished losing the Apple Cup in a blustery Husky Stadium, bad time management thought I had a timeout but didn't, was in position to kick the game winning field goal and blew it because I forgot I used all my timeouts.

Anyway, on the day the wind was blowing at about 28 mph. Turns out a wind that strong can push those deep passes around a few yards, I had one that was going to land out of bounds but the wind blew it back in about 5 or 6 yards. I don't remember this in previous versions and isn't something mentioned as a new feature. Just thought it was cool and wanted to share...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2005, 11:03 AM   #2
MVP

slthree's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Damn, the wind did that...

If I hadn't seen the wind effect myself just last night I would have taken your post with a grain of salt because sometimes we think we see things in a game that may not really be there... BUT

Last night I was playing my friend here at my house. Me (FSU) him (UF). Chris Leek was launching titanic bombs all night when one got extra high and the wind caught it and pushed it what seemed to be about 10-12 yards off course.

He actually noticed it 1st and we must have replayed it 4 or 5 times to just marvel at it. Great addition.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »