Home

Just finished my first dynasty season

This is a discussion on Just finished my first dynasty season within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2005, 03:39 PM   #17
Rookie

Simp's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Just finished my first dynasty season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potvin63
Had no trouble beating Eastern Michigan in the first game of the year but lost the second game to then #17 ranked Penn State 35-24 in a game I led 17-14 at halftime but their defense turned it up in the 2nd half and my #1 WR got hurt.
Don't mean to rain on your parade or anything but there's no way Penn State was ranked #17 at that point in your season. They start out ranked at #60 I believe.

Their stadium, however, is #17 on the toughest places to play list. Maybe that's what you meant.
Old 07-20-2005, 03:52 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

I play 7 min quarters.. I think its pretty realistic.. And the #5 toughest place to play is Blacksburg,VA. GO HOKIES!!
Old 07-20-2005, 04:33 PM   #19
Pro

OG_McNabb's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps2mike
what in the heck is up with Boise State in this game? every dang time i sim a dynasty first year this team always goes undefeated. one year they even beat usc 54-23 for the championship.
I dont know whats wrong with you game but I know in my game Texas A&M was undefeated until about the 10th game. They are ranked #9 to start my second season. I didnt see Boise State on the radar. Oh yeah Boston College looks strong. I dont really follwo college ball as much as I used too. But should BC and A&M be strong?
Old 07-20-2005, 06:47 PM   #20
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG_McNabb
12 min? How many points do you avg a game? It would seem like the PPG would be through the roof.

i averaged around 32 points a game in my first year.... that was within the top 40 in the ncaa

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-20-2005, 07:06 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG_McNabb
I dont know whats wrong with you game but I know in my game Texas A&M was undefeated until about the 10th game. They are ranked #9 to start my second season. I didnt see Boise State on the radar. Oh yeah Boston College looks strong. I dont really follwo college ball as much as I used too. But should BC and A&M be strong?
I played a couple of games and then simmed through the rest of a couple rounds of dynasty when I first got the game to try different things out, and Boise was always top 5 in mine as well. One year they were #2 before losing in their last game of the season....Cover story in SI that week.

They were a top 10 BCS team last year and I believe they are ranked around 10-15 going into this season, so it is not completely out of the realm of possibility that something like that may happen.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »