Home

I stop playing EA football for the same reasons each year

This is a discussion on I stop playing EA football for the same reasons each year within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2005, 01:24 AM   #9
Please don't go.

cooldude's Arena

OVR: 15
Location: One of The World's Leaders in Crude Oil: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada
Re: I stop playing EA football for the same reasons each year

Quote:
Originally Posted by husker9
wow. try sliders.
I agree. At least give the game a chance before quitting on it.
Old 07-18-2005, 01:31 AM   #10
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35

This game is pretty solid, but it doesn't move me. I play it because well...its new football, but I don't look forward to playing it. My favorite sports games of the past had me excited on the drive home from work.

EA football is cool, but seriously stale. I need Madden 360 like, tommorrow. Hopefully, that will shake things up.
Old 07-18-2005, 02:20 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erv
Will EA ever put in a fumble, speed burst, pass lead(oh wait that's madden only) in this engine? Guess not.
Wow, I stopped reading right here because you are making no sense whatsoever. I'm guessing you are saying there is no button to press to cause a fumble, nothing to push to lead a receiver, and not enough of a speed burst when you press the button. If so, you are a complete idiot, because all those things are in the game. If not, tell the world what the hell you are trying to say.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2005, 07:06 AM   #12
W* B*ck!!

Scoop 24's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
So you've never seen a fumble, or a reciever being led by a pass?? I see these things all the time man. In fact, I saw an amazing fumble animation today, where the defensive player grabbed ahold of the ball and spun my running back around in a complete 360, ripping the ball loose.

Sorry dude, I just can't agree...
yea i agree .. i see atleast 2 fumbles a game. start using ur strip button more it very effective
Old 07-18-2005, 07:39 AM   #13
Erv
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEvil1996
Wow, I stopped reading right here because you are making no sense whatsoever. I'm guessing you are saying there is no button to press to cause a fumble, nothing to push to lead a receiver, and not enough of a speed burst when you press the button. If so, you are a complete idiot, because all those things are in the game. If not, tell the world what the hell you are trying to say.
I take it this is your first foray into an EA sports forum.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:44 AM   #14
Erv
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude
I agree. At least give the game a chance before quitting on it.
I did. When you put the catch slider at 99 you should see know drops AT ALL. Not 7, 10, 12...when you put RB ability to 0 you shouldn't be able to gain 400 yards. When you put qb accuracy to 0 you shouldn't see perfect 30 yd. throws over and over be on point. There is no validity in the slider argument, because they barely do anything.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:45 AM   #15
Erv
MVP

Lastly some of you obviously haven't read my whole post and try and talk about me jumping to conclusions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2005, 10:39 AM   #16
Banned

Bobolini's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erv
Lastly some of you obviously haven't read my whole post and try and talk about me jumping to conclusions.
Though your opinion is warranted, it is just that, an opinion. I enjoy playing college football and even though this game frustrates me at times I do enjoy it and I'm constantly tweaking the game. The game has officially been out 6 days and already you've ditched it. Truly, how many games have you played?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »