Home

Unbelievable.

This is a discussion on Unbelievable. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2005, 12:37 PM   #9
Pro

C_Bailey24's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Unbelievable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
That is usually what I do and I still give up the TD. LOL!

Yea i know the feeling. It's the passes from like 25 yards in that i have the most trouble with because it always seems like the animation is delayed or not the appropiate one to play the ball. Deep balls i have less of a problem with because i've become pretty good at positioning myself and timing the button - but i always get screwed by the rferee calling pass interference. I had a P.I. called on me last night in a situation where the CPU threw a pass over the middle and i stepped in front of the WR to pick the ball off. We both went to catch the ball at the same time - now mind you the CPU WR was BEHIND me with his fingertips touching my back and they called P.I. *LOL* I never impeded his progress or anything. NCAA will make u laugh and cry all at the same time.
Old 07-18-2005, 12:43 PM   #10
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishepa
That is usually what I do and I still give up the TD. LOL!
Thats what happens for me. I love when its a jump ball, and my DB always does an animation like the ball is about knee high, and he doesnt jump, where as the reciever is jumping and playing the ball where it actually is. This is with the OSU secondary, which isnt exactly bad.
Old 07-18-2005, 12:59 PM   #11
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin
Stopping the pass for me has more to do with patience, and everybody doing their role.The only real problem I have is when the CPU goes up top, there is no defense because my CBs do the absolute worst swat ball animation possible and then they trot into the endzone. I've turned up knockdowns and awareness, but I havent seen much of an improvement. The only team that didnt do that was Minnesota, and they ran the ball 50 plus times, Maroney is god.
Run Cover Two and take the Safety of your choice and make sure you cover your deep half, I have picked off a number of passes that way. And hey if its a run come up and make a play on it. Oh and swat the ball down, unless its wideopen dont try to pick it just swat it down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2005, 01:07 PM   #12
Rookie

Simp's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin
Stopping the pass for me has more to do with patience, and everybody doing their role.The only real problem I have is when the CPU goes up top, there is no defense because my CBs do the absolute worst swat ball animation possible and then they trot into the endzone. I've turned up knockdowns and awareness, but I havent seen much of an improvement. The only team that didnt do that was Minnesota, and they ran the ball 50 plus times, Maroney is god.
Maroney KILLED me when I played against Minnesota.

I think he had 3 touchdowns and about 150 yds in the 1st QUARTER. He calmed down a little after that but still finished the game with 250yds+ and 3 TDs
Old 07-18-2005, 02:04 PM   #13
OS Member #242

gopadres's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcatchild
And his name is Reggie Bush.
No kidding. He completely killed me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »