Home

Little Help??

This is a discussion on Little Help?? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2005, 04:24 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Little Help??

I made a post a little while ago and never heard back, it was littered with a few, now looking back at it, stupid questions that I have since figured out myself. The only thing I still cannot figure out for the life of me, is how do I upload my created team into Dynasty mode. I am currently playing as the Hurricanes in Dynasty, I also created a team that I can't upload . Everytime I Go to this team it gives 2 options of either starting a new team or editing my current Created team.........anyway I can take this team into a real conference(ACC or Big Ten) Thanks in advance for any help in figuring out how to move the Colorado Springs Huskies to a major conference
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2005, 04:33 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Little Help??

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxrox
I made a post a little while ago and never heard back, it was littered with a few, now looking back at it, stupid questions that I have since figured out myself. The only thing I still cannot figure out for the life of me, is how do I upload my created team into Dynasty mode. I am currently playing as the Hurricanes in Dynasty, I also created a team that I can't upload . Everytime I Go to this team it gives 2 options of either starting a new team or editing my current Created team.........anyway I can take this team into a real conference(ACC or Big Ten) Thanks in advance for any help in figuring out how to move the Colorado Springs Huskies to a major conference
I'm not sure if you mean importing your created team into your current dynasty that you are using miami with (impossible) or just starting a new dynasty with your custom team

all you gotta do for that is in the coach naming/team select screen for a new dynasty, on the bottom of the screen it will say use 1AA team or created team and have the button you need to hit to import it (select for the ps2)

Then you choose the created school or 1AA school you want to play and choose the team it will replace (i created a small texas school and replaced Houston out of the CUSA)

Enjoy the game!
Old 07-19-2005, 04:44 PM   #3
Rookie

Thanks for the response......I guess what I wanted to do was keep my current Miami Hurricanes Dynasty, and create another dynasty w/ my created team and play both. But judjing from your e-mail, I guess you can only have 1 Dynasty team......if that is the case I guess I will just play w/ the hurricanes.....can I maybe upload my created team into a small conference and still play w/ the Canes in the ACC??
Old 07-19-2005, 05:12 PM   #4
Pro

xfactor9600's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by soxrox
Thanks for the response......I guess what I wanted to do was keep my current Miami Hurricanes Dynasty, and create another dynasty w/ my created team and play both. But judjing from your e-mail, I guess you can only have 1 Dynasty team......if that is the case I guess I will just play w/ the hurricanes.....can I maybe upload my created team into a small conference and still play w/ the Canes in the ACC??
I am not aware of a way you can upload a created team into a dynasty you are already playing.

You could keep you Canes dynasty on one file name (Dyn1) and then begin a new Dynasty with your created team and save it as a different name (Dyn2). Does that help?

-Byron Larkn-
During Xavier's Defeat of #1 St. Joe's in the 2004 A-10 Tournament.

Hawkeye Hideout!
Xavier Hoops!
Old 07-19-2005, 05:30 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfactor9600
I am not aware of a way you can upload a created team into a dynasty you are already playing.

You could keep you Canes dynasty on one file name (Dyn1) and then begin a new Dynasty with your created team and save it as a different name (Dyn2). Does that help?
Yeah you can have two seperate dynasties running (depending on the space on your memory card), I did not mean to imply otherwise

You just cant be two seasons into your miami dynasty and import your created school into THAT dynasty is what I was trying to say

sorry for the confusion
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2005, 06:40 PM   #6
Rookie

Thanks for the responses I will give it a shot tonite
Old 07-19-2005, 06:46 PM   #7
lav
Rookie

If you wanted to start over with Miami. You can replace an existing team with your created one and run a 2-user dynasty. You could control Miami and your created team. But you would need to start over.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »