Home

EA help me understand please.

This is a discussion on EA help me understand please. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2005, 10:24 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 17
EA help me understand please.

I like many others here have bought NCAA every year it comes out - Madden also - partly for roster updates and also game enhancements. The trouble for me is you guys have very few game enhancements. What you do have is lots of stuff (RFTH) that seems to be taken so much of the developments teams time that the game play has suffered. Did you really get more people asking for (RFTH) than you did say, in game saves? Why when something seems to be not broken do you break it - only to make it worse? I don't understand why you don't at least have D/L content to fix the long bomb bug. Maybe I am missing something and I am the only one who doesn't like passing for 700 yards per game, no matter what the level. I read the interviews you have with web sites like this one and other sites as well. What I fear most is I know and you know that no one knows to ask (did you guys put a new long ball bug in the game this year?) We don't know to ask such a question because it would never dawn on us to think that a tester wouldn't find this bug right away. It's very troubling to see bugs in a game that shouldn't be in the game and once they are found knowing that you won't be putting out a patch to fix it boggles the mind. Here at Operations we will try to find sliders to lessen the inpact of this (BUG.) If only you at EA could put the same amount of time into game play issues as you do into gimmicks, I wouldn't be posting this. EA, knowing that the pass bug is here, how do you think this affects the way we have to play the game? In closing I will be buying Madden like lots of others and like lots of others I will be wondering if and hoping that (THE BUG) in Madden won't be nearly as bad as the bomb (BUG) in NCAA.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2005, 10:25 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 17
Re: EA help me understand please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrandon
I like many others here have bought NCAA every year it comes out - Madden also - partly for roster updates and also game enhancements. The trouble for me is you guys have very few game enhancements. What you do have is lots of stuff (RFTH) that seems to be taken so much of the developments teams time that the game play has suffered. Did you really get more people asking for (RFTH) than you did say, in game saves? Why when something seems to be not broken do you break it - only to make it worse? I don't understand why you don't at least have D/L content to fix the long bomb bug. Maybe I am missing something and I am the only one who doesn't like passing for 700 yards per game, no matter what the level. I read the interviews you have with web sites like this one and other sites as well. What I fear most is I know and you know that no one knows to ask (did you guys put a new long ball bug in the game this year?) We don't know to ask such a question because it would never dawn on us to think that a tester wouldn't find this bug right away. It's very troubling to see bugs in a game that shouldn't be in the game and once they are found knowing that you won't be putting out a patch to fix it boggles the mind. Here at Operations we will try to find sliders to lessen the inpact of this (BUG.) If only you at EA could put the same amount of time into game play issues as you do into gimmicks, I wouldn't be posting this. EA, knowing that the pass bug is here, how do you think this affects the way we have to play the game? In closing I will be buying Madden like lots of others and like lots of others I will be wondering if and hoping that (THE BUG) in Madden won't be nearly as bad as the bomb (BUG) in NCAA.
Sorry if this is a double post.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »