Home

Thought I would hate RFTH but...

This is a discussion on Thought I would hate RFTH but... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2005, 09:14 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Thought I would hate RFTH but...

I actually and warming up to the mode. I do not like the letters, emails, ect... but I like the fact that it is a "different dynasty." Here is what i mean.

First I did my create a prospect and decided to be a scrambling QB but did not like the way you recieved scholarship "offers" so here is what I did.

I did three Scrambilng QB's (just exited, did not save, then reloaded) and kept track of the "offers". Then did three pocket QB's and kept track of them. The school that offered me the most got my "letter of intent". Since I wanted to be an option QB I saved my third scrambilng tryout for last and chose the team.

Since I usuallyl get tired of the game by December, and then play only a few more dynasty years from December to the new release but with RFTH I get an extended dynasty time. I will get to play as a "player only" for 4 "years" and then as a coach who can work his way up the ladder.

I plan on simming most if not all of the end of the season recruiting in RFTH, since a player has no control anyway I will most likely only check in on the depth chart to make sure the CPU did not do something stupid like put a LT at FB.

At the end of the 4 "years" I will begin "coaching" at a very small low prestege school and then wokr my way up to the big times....

This should be like getting two dynasties in one. I am looking forward to it.

What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2005, 09:33 PM   #2
Banned

Buckaholic's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Thought I would hate RFTH but...

That's an interesting way of going about the scholarship thing. I think I'm gonna go try that now.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:27 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

how did it turn out?
Old 07-21-2005, 10:37 PM   #4
Banned

Buckaholic's Arena

OVR: 5

Pocket QB, Lousiville. They offered me 3 out of all 6 tryouts.
Old 07-21-2005, 10:39 PM   #5
Go Ravens

ravensfan52's Arena

OVR: 3

yeah I thought it would be another cheesy EA idea but it really looks like it will be a neat way to still enjoy the game once the college football season is over.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »