Home

No Penalties Being Called

This is a discussion on No Penalties Being Called within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-23-2005, 11:32 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: No Penalties Being Called

Quote:
Originally Posted by smsudi
I have played 3 games in Race for the Heisman mode, and I have all the penalties maxed out, except for two, and I've only seen 5 total penalties in the 3 games. Is this just how it is? Or, is there a way to have more penalties?

Also, I have not seen an injury in any of the games on either side.

Thank you.

Welcome to the world of EA Football, this has always been a glaring weakness in EA's Football games.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:54 PM   #10
Banned

dkgojackets's Arena

OVR: 73

In my RFTH I only see false start, offsides, holding, clipping, and facemask...though those are most common anyway. And I just finished a game against UNC where Reggie Ball got hurt twice and is out for 4 weeks after coming back in, Calvin Johnson was injured for the rest of the game, a linebacker is out for two weeks, and a guy on special teams is done for the year. And that doesn't even include the guys who were just out a quarter or possession, I thought it'd never stop.
Old 07-24-2005, 12:48 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos81
I've seen on average 10-14 penalties a game. I've also seen about 2 injuries a game.
i'm in the same boat...
I am glad I got the Buell- I love riding it, I love the oddball looks I get on the road- I love people asking "What IS that thing?" I love flying into a corner WAY too hot, scared spitless and sure I'll never hold it at this speed- and hearing the bike whisper "Sissy!"...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »