Home

Toughest Places to Play

This is a discussion on Toughest Places to Play within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2005, 11:34 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Toughest Places to Play

I play as ECU and am not even close to being able to crack the top 25 list. I was wondering though if i did get on it, would my crowd get as loud as some of those top 25 schools? Right now i can barely get a peep out of them pressing the white, i only get 2 or 3 'bars'
Old 07-26-2005, 08:56 PM   #18

The Chef's Arena

OVR: 52

I have a question in regards to this as well, it seems that once you are on the list it is next to impossible to actually move up on the list. Has anyone gotten on the list either because you were on it when the game shipped or you worked your way onto it and then actually moved higher up on the list? I was Oregon and we were stuck at 13 even though I never lost a home game for my fist two seasons before I bolted for Miami and left Oregon in the dust.
Old 07-26-2005, 09:24 PM   #19
Rookie

TomHolmoe's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bears_16_and_0
is this true? how do you know?
Well, those are the things I did in 2005 and I got every one of my dynasties to the top of the list. We're talking about schools like Illinois and Vanderbilt. I've been doing the same (except for beating the top-ranked teams at home, I'm still building up to that one) in my Utah St. dynasty on 2006 and while I'm not in the top 25 yet, I'm able to nearly max out my crowd meter halfway through my second season. If you don't want to believe that it works, it's no skin off my back.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »