Home

Turnovers for TD's

This is a discussion on Turnovers for TD's within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-26-2005, 01:30 PM   #1
Rookie

jbmoll's Arena

OVR: 1
Turnovers for TD's

Everytime i turn the ball over either by fumble or int the cpu team runs it back for a touchdown. it doesn't matter where on the field it happens they always score it seems like.

anyone else having this problem? Also some games i fumble or through int's double the amount that i should...i am playing AA w/ jistic's sliders.

peace
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2005, 01:32 PM   #2
H*ll *f F*m*

OVR: 28
Re: Turnovers for TD's

Nope, don't have that problem. I do like the fact that they do sometimes take it back for a TD. I just goes to show that the AI actually looks for holes, instead of always running straight.
Old 07-26-2005, 01:49 PM   #3
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbmoll
Everytime i turn the ball over either by fumble or int the cpu team runs it back for a touchdown. it doesn't matter where on the field it happens they always score it seems like.

anyone else having this problem? Also some games i fumble or through int's double the amount that i should...i am playing AA w/ jistic's sliders.

peace
While it doesn't happen EVERY time for me, I did notice that my team seems slow to react to fumbles near the sidelines, and that the CPU seems to return INT's a lot more easily near the sidelines, both resulting in CPU TD's.
Old 07-26-2005, 01:55 PM   #4
Stu
All Star

Stu's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by EXboxur
While it doesn't happen EVERY time for me, I did notice that my team seems slow to react to fumbles near the sidelines, and that the CPU seems to return INT's a lot more easily near the sidelines, both resulting in CPU TD's.
Well usually if you throw an INT on the sidelines and the receiver doesn't make the tackle, the only players left are linemen and the QB, which in most cases won't be running down any DB's.
Old 07-26-2005, 01:58 PM   #5
MVP

EXboxur's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by camulos
Well usually if you throw an INT on the sidelines and the receiver doesn't make the tackle, the only players left are linemen and the QB, which in most cases won't be running down any DB's.
Yup, and this is when I start crying.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2005, 02:49 PM   #6
Th* H*mb*rg*r P*mp

TarHeelMan's Arena

OVR: 23

This happened once in a game between MTSU (me) and Alabama... We got the ball on a punt, and dude muffed the punt... Made one (!!!) unsuccessful effort to scoop the ball up, and then......... PROCEEDED TO STAND THERE as a Bama player who was about 15 yds from the ball, ran up, scooped it up and ran it in for the TD.... I sat there with a perpetual look of surprise.
Old 07-26-2005, 04:33 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 14

How about in my Illinois Dynasty.. when my QB fumbled the ball.. and my RB is right there.. all he has to do is fall on it. (that was too easy), my RB proceeds to look for someone to block while my opponent proceeds to pick it up and run it back for a TD!!!!!!
Old 07-26-2005, 09:01 PM   #8
MVP

Jwally's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoNVA
How about in my Illinois Dynasty.. when my QB fumbled the ball.. and my RB is right there.. all he has to do is fall on it. (that was too easy), my RB proceeds to look for someone to block while my opponent proceeds to pick it up and run it back for a TD!!!!!!
Sometimes the A.I in this game is frusturating, and you just have to laugh. I was playing as UC against Pitt, and my RB fumbles near the sideline. I have about 4 guys around the ball to the computer's one, and they all dive at the same time. Lo and behold, my 4 guys miss, and their guy gets it.
Cincinnati Bearcats

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »