Home

Sometimes I really hate this game

This is a discussion on Sometimes I really hate this game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2005, 11:29 AM   #1
Pro

ronin21's Arena

OVR: 6
Sometimes I really hate this game

I just got knocked off by Alabama who was unranked. I could not complete passes to save my life. This is after going for 350 against UT. There D-lineman were blowing my guys off the ball and killing any attempt at playaction. I have come to the conclusion that I have to abandon the UF playbook because I just can't get a running game going out of the shotgun. Not to mention my center is true freshman who snaps the ball to high more often than not, Which makes running the option a guaranteed loss of yardage with chris leak running because he not that fast. Oh yeah any one doing a dynasty in the SEC and bama is on your schedule Kenneth Darby is a Goddamn monster in year two. Oh well now I must go and DESTROY LSU!!!!!!!!! That loss to bama caused me to drop 10 spots from #1 in the country. man the voters are harsh.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2005, 12:37 PM   #2
Fear Ameer

skitch's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Sometimes I really hate this game

So, let me get this straight.

You play great one game, and the next, you can't get anything going. You win big one game, and lose the next.

I apologize for the game being realistic.. I'll have to email the developers to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Old 08-21-2005, 05:57 PM   #3
Pro

ronin21's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kredit
So, let me get this straight.

You play great one game, and the next, you can't get anything going. You win big one game, and lose the next.

I apologize for the game being realistic.. I'll have to email the developers to make sure it doesn't happen again.
first of all homie the sarcasm isn't needed I love the realism of the game but there are some things that aren't even close to being realistic. I know it, you know it and everybody on this board knows it so don't come at me with that nonsense. I was admittedly pissed because of the loss and probably should have cooled off before posting so that I could have explained what went down to make my point valid but I did not and set myself up for an asshead comment like the one you just made. It's cool though because were all entitled to say what we want so next time just for you I will make sure that you have every detail so when you do email the developers you will plenty to tell them smart guy.
Old 08-23-2005, 12:31 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 4

it's an EA game. what's not to hate?
Old 08-23-2005, 04:59 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 12

sometimes i really like this game and then most of the time it just gets on my nerves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2005, 07:54 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin21
first of all homie the sarcasm isn't needed I love the realism of the game but there are some things that aren't even close to being realistic. I know it, you know it and everybody on this board knows it so don't come at me with that nonsense. I was admittedly pissed because of the loss and probably should have cooled off before posting so that I could have explained what went down to make my point valid but I did not and set myself up for an asshead comment like the one you just made. It's cool though because were all entitled to say what we want so next time just for you I will make sure that you have every detail so when you do email the developers you will plenty to tell them smart guy.
Oh my god, I laughed so hard at this my drink came out my nose!!
Old 08-24-2005, 10:09 PM   #7
Rookie

gatorman77's Arena

OVR: 1

i think its good that its realistic because sometimes the Qb can be off or on so thats pretty damn realistic to me

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »