Home

DAM You Virgnia!!!

This is a discussion on DAM You Virgnia!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2005, 09:16 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Angry DAM You Virgnia!!!

Anybody have a nemesis in this game? In my Hurricane dynasty I've just completed my fourth season. This past season I was knocked out the Nat'l title picture by Virginia...AGAIN! WTF? In four years I am 1-3 against this team. Their roster has turned over yet they still beat me. They have knocked my out of the title picture two times. And the one game I beat them was a nail biter at home.

Understand I can beat FSU by 35, crush VTech, but get my *** kicked by the Cavs.

Anybody else have a team that beats them and they don't know why?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2005, 11:32 AM   #2
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: DAM You Virgnia!!!

Lately it seems to be anyone I play in a bowl game, lol.

Nebraska is probably my biggest nemesis in conference. They always play me really tough even if they're not that good. Then I'll go out and roll Texas at their place. Go figure.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:45 AM   #3
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Alabama always give me fits for some reason and they handed me my first loss last season when I was ranked #3. They blitz me to death it seems and their one LB had an NCAA record 8 sacks in that game. I'm not sure if I should admit to that.

Unfortunately while I was cruising at 7-0 having beat Alabama on a last second TD, I had a letdown at Arkansas and they scored with 1:00 to go (85 yard drive) to beat me 27-24. I was #1 and have fallen to #5 in the BCS and #6 in the polls. Still a shot at the NC but there are 3 other teams undefeated still.

On the other hand, I usually spank LSU and in my first season at Ole Miss went into LSU and upset them 17-13 when they were ranked #2. Their defense usually makes like the Red Sea when I play them.
Old 10-22-2005, 11:56 AM   #4
Treble Complete

billmatic's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
Anybody have a nemesis in this game? In my Hurricane dynasty I've just completed my fourth season. This past season I was knocked out the Nat'l title picture by Virginia...AGAIN! WTF? In four years I am 1-3 against this team. Their roster has turned over yet they still beat me. They have knocked my out of the title picture two times. And the one game I beat them was a nail biter at home.

Understand I can beat FSU by 35, crush VTech, but get my *** kicked by the Cavs.

Anybody else have a team that beats them and they don't know why?

awesome.

you know what's funny though, is that Miami was my nemesis in my UVa dynasty that I had going. like you said, FSU and VT didn't really give me many problems, but I went down to the wire with Miami every single time. One year, I played them 3 times.
Old 10-22-2005, 12:07 PM   #5
Running of the Bulls

Macar91's Arena

OVR: 17

Well, I don't have the game anymore, but when I had my NC State dynasty going, I always had trouble with North Carolina. In three years, I was 1-2 against them and the losses weren't that close to say the least...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2005, 04:21 PM   #6
Go Ravens

ravensfan52's Arena

OVR: 3

The same thing happens with me. I play as the Terps and Virginia always gives me a tough game when they arn't that good. Sometimes it will happen with Wake Forest but I can almost count on it anytime I play Vriginia.
Old 10-22-2005, 04:48 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Wisconsin gives me the hardest time in my Michigan dynasty. I'm 4-1 in 5 games but all have been close games.
Old 10-23-2005, 10:13 PM   #8
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Yeh...its Oregon St.

I always play them after I end up defeating a ranked USC team (3 years running) and figure i'm going all the way and then OSU lights me up beyond belief...Thats Wazzu for ya.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »