Home

Cant. Wait. For. Next. Gen. NCAA.

This is a discussion on Cant. Wait. For. Next. Gen. NCAA. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2006, 11:13 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Cant. Wait. For. Next. Gen. NCAA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
Look at 360 Madden and the 2001 games. They have to make the graphic engine from scratch and learn the console for coding. Doing that leaves them with little time for new features. 08 and 09 are probably where the real beef will come in. Unless EA works super hard, I wouldn't expect this year to be much more than a 85 man roster update with a new gimmick feature (impact player, HFA...).
You are definently right!!! Im a computer major and my C++ teacher said it can take a couple of years in order to get a complete program...So like you said 85 man roster wont be here for a couple of years...And like I always say give the developers time to improve.....its a beautiful thing watching a game evolve so lets be patient!!!

Favorite Teams:
NBA: New York Knicks
NFL: Dallas Cowboys
MLB: New York Yankees
Old 02-08-2006, 05:12 PM   #34
Pro

CptObvious's Arena

OVR: 9

Just let us edit players please...not even create per say...just edit.

I am still showing withdrawal symptoms from my ankle tape fetish since I couldn't edit players in Madden 360.
Old 02-09-2006, 08:40 PM   #35
Rookie

Rudy's Arena

OVR: 2

I think the next generation NCAA 2007 will be great. I think EA was forced to get a product to market, IE FIFA, Madden and Tiger. Thats why a lot of the options are not there. I feel like NCAA 2007 will be full of the features. I really liked the Race for Heisman that was a lot of fun. Then hooking it up to Madden. I was a Superstar lol! I hope on NCAA they have Pre game shows that are dynamic, fan celebrations, they need to make you feel the true emotions of college football, thats what i would like

Also Does Ncaa Football work on Xbox 360?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-09-2006, 10:33 PM   #36
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy
I think the next generation NCAA 2007 will be great. I think EA was forced to get a product to market, IE FIFA, Madden and Tiger. Thats why a lot of the options are not there. I feel like NCAA 2007 will be full of the features. I really liked the Race for Heisman that was a lot of fun. Then hooking it up to Madden. I was a Superstar lol! I hope on NCAA they have Pre game shows that are dynamic, fan celebrations, they need to make you feel the true emotions of college football, thats what i would like

Also Does Ncaa Football work on Xbox 360?
Nope it sure doesn't....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »