Home

A little NCAA 2007 info

This is a discussion on A little NCAA 2007 info within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2006, 11:32 AM   #73
No end in sight...

OVR: 20
Re: A little NCAA 2007 info

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
Do EA thing they would get good sells from release College football in November on system that will probably be a shortatge like XBOX360
they wont do that because then EA would have two football games competing head to head with each other.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:35 AM   #74
All Star

RockyTop1's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by dagger55
they wont do that because then EA would have two football games competing head to head with each other.
why would that matter? No matter which one you choose, they still get the profits.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:05 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by gschwendt
I believe I would... why wouldnt they just port over the 360 version to the PS3 version? Maybe even fix a few small tweaks (nothing major).
Because that would represent a fairly big investment for a limited market. Ports don't make themselves you know. There is quite a bit of dev time involved. Not to mention that new consoles always have shortages that limit the amount of copies that can be sold. People have just spent hundreds of dollars for a new system as well. Plus, NCAA doesn't sell as well as Madden in the first place. I just don't think it would be a good business move for a company to release 2 football games at launch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2006, 12:08 PM   #76
All Star

RockyTop1's Arena

OVR: 21

aren't all the 07 sports games going to be ported over from 360 to ps3 anyways?
Old 04-13-2006, 12:39 PM   #77
MVP

thejake's Arena

OVR: 17

I hope they do some work on the short passing game and running after the catch. Especially passes to backs out of the backfield.
Old 04-13-2006, 12:49 PM   #78
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejake
I hope they do some work on the short passing game and running after the catch. Especially passes to backs out of the backfield.
I agree. The short passing game is the thing that needs the most work for me. I could tweak sliders to fix most of the things I wanted changed but there was no fixing the short passing game.
Old 04-13-2006, 01:13 PM   #79
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I agree. The short passing game is the thing that needs the most work for me. I could tweak sliders to fix most of the things I wanted changed but there was no fixing the short passing game.
For whatever reason, I don't have trouble with the RB swing passes, they are a crucial part of my game. The short passing game does work, you just have to read the coverage, however, in 2006 its almost easier to just go long and there lies the problem. The LB's can seem superhuman if you don't make the right reads. I play on Heisman with AI defensive awareness at 85, break block at 75 and my sliders down around 25 and I can still hit the deep ball, however, having the AI break block up there makes it tough to get enough time to throw and thats the key. Elinate some of your time and the game plays much better.

Last edited by fistofrage; 04-13-2006 at 01:15 PM.
Old 04-13-2006, 01:23 PM   #80
Banned

Bobolini's Arena

OVR: 10

Unless they upgrade the engine it will be the same subpar game we get each year ( and yes this sucka still buys it). I'm skeptical becasue I haven't felt diddly squat for improvements in the last three years to warrent my $150 expenditutes. Nice fluff but concentrate on the game core itself. GAMEPLAY! GAMEPLAY! GAMEPLAY! Anything else is just dessert. Nuff said...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »