Home

NCAA 07 XBOX 360 screens

This is a discussion on NCAA 07 XBOX 360 screens within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-13-2006, 05:25 PM   #33
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: NCAA 07 XBOX 360 screens

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBravo1977
In that first picture it looks like the Orlando Thunder have travelled to OSU.
Now that you mention it, it is a sort of snot green.
Old 04-13-2006, 05:35 PM   #34
BOOM!

AuburnAlumni's Arena

OVR: 43

I tell ya....

Only NCAA and Madden can generate this kind of buzz off of FOUR screenshots.

I f***ing LOVE NCAA football!!
Old 04-13-2006, 05:36 PM   #35
EA Game Changer

gschwendt's Arena

OVR: 12

well, one thing to note on these screens, they at least have 4 stadiums for the 360 version... Miami, Texas, Ohio State, & Arizona State (at least I assume thats their proper stadiums). OSU looks pretty good, but Im not an expert on it at all. The thing I worry about are the little teams... are they going to put much effort into designing them or are they just going to have a generic stadium for the ones that arent in the 20 most recognizable stadiums until sometime in a future version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2006, 05:56 PM   #36
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by gschwendt
well, one thing to note on these screens, they at least have 4 stadiums for the 360 version... Miami, Texas, Ohio State, & Arizona State (at least I assume thats their proper stadiums). OSU looks pretty good, but Im not an expert on it at all. The thing I worry about are the little teams... are they going to put much effort into designing them or are they just going to have a generic stadium for the ones that arent in the 20 most recognizable stadiums until sometime in a future version.
I'd imagine that the easiest thing to upgrade was the stadiums. They don't have the programming components that the player models do, so I'd assume they'll just upgrade the existing database of stadium models. If they haven't, unless there is something I likely don't know about programming these games, I'll be highly disaappointed if all 119 teams don't have at least graphically updated stadium models from NCAA 2006.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:05 PM   #37
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
It will be the same as previous versions almost all stadiums will be authentic except for DII schools
Old 04-13-2006, 06:12 PM   #38
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
As a Houston Cougar fan, I think I can speak to this. I would be astonished if we get a non-generic stadium in the 360 version of NCAA 07. During the ps2/xbox console cycle, it took EA 4 years to finally get Robertson Stadium correct. I expect the next-gen story will be pretty much the same. Such is life when you are a bottom-feeder...
Old 04-13-2006, 06:14 PM   #39
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
As a Houston Cougar fan, I think I can speak to this. I would be astonished if we get a non-generic stadium in the 360 version of NCAA 07. During the ps2/xbox console cycle, it took EA 4 years to finally get Robertson Stadium correct. I expect the next-gen story will be pretty much the same. Such is life when you are a bottom-feeder...
Oklahoma's stadium was always messed up too as was Doak Campbell, so it isn't just the bottom feeders getting the screw job.
Old 04-13-2006, 06:33 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay_OS
But it's a process that is dictated by the people who buy the games. It's the expectation of a significant step forward in graphics that allow Devs the free pass on the first release.

Get the steak cooked right...then make the plate pretty.
The problem is, when ppl think of next gen games they automatically go to the graphics..What about Next gen game play..AI..etc..Do things you couldn't do on the Xbox, minus the graphics & animations..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »