Home

Game trailers interview

This is a discussion on Game trailers interview within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2006, 01:58 AM   #1
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28
Game trailers interview

http://www.gametrailers.com/player.p...e=mov&id=10755

Right off the bat the product manager says they had a guy go out and take pictures of the inside of the stadium for all 119 schools.

So maybe all 119 schools get the in stadium treatment..but only the top 50 or 75 get the skyline of building and everything

Also he says that we will get Uniforms over the marketplace..I sure hope these are free

Last edited by Kevin26385; 05-13-2006 at 02:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2006, 07:20 AM   #2
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Game trailers interview

My guess is that we'll be paying a small fee for these alt. uniforms. I knew Marketplace would get into our pockets sooner than later. Whatever to codes that unlock alt. jerseys? Or just put them in there to begin with. Oh well, I guess that's not next gen is it?

This game is looking great though. I'm pumped. I just hope they offer some alt jerseys out of the box because there were quite a few (not every) options in NCAA 06. Not all of them were correct but there were quite a few.
Old 05-13-2006, 09:09 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
http://www.gametrailers.com/player.p...e=mov&id=10755

Right off the bat the product manager says they had a guy go out and take pictures of the inside of the stadium for all 119 schools.

So maybe all 119 schools get the in stadium treatment..but only the top 50 or 75 get the skyline of building and everything

Also he says that we will get Uniforms over the marketplace..I sure hope these are free

If not I'll buy them heh. Not all of them of course but alot of them. As long as they are like 50 points per uni. But they'll probably come in a uniform package per team 300 pts or some BS like that.
Old 05-13-2006, 09:34 AM   #4
MVP

thejake's Arena

OVR: 17

It would be cool if they release new uniforms that teams use unexpectedly. Like if LSU comes out one game and wears purple on purple or something crazy like that, it would be cool for ea to create it and release it to us. I would pay for something like that.
Old 05-13-2006, 09:37 AM   #5
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
My guess is that we'll be paying a small fee for these alt. uniforms. I knew Marketplace would get into our pockets sooner than later. Whatever to codes that unlock alt. jerseys? Or just put them in there to begin with. Oh well, I guess that's not next gen is it?

This game is looking great though. I'm pumped. I just hope they offer some alt jerseys out of the box because there were quite a few (not every) options in NCAA 06. Not all of them were correct but there were quite a few.
Look at it this way...Atleast we know they cant finish everyones alt jerseys and put it in the game.

Atleast NCAA EA is doing something about it..which is better than what madden 06 for 360 did...absolutely nothing.

Atleast there giving us options

LBZ, i wouldnt doubt if they came in packaged..but maybe by Conference. So like " Buy the Big 10 alternate jersey pack for 400 points"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2006, 09:44 AM   #6
All Star

OVR: 21

You wouldn't care if you had to pay for extra uniforms? Based on the video I've seen so far the game is better than Madden 360, but the player models are still humpbacked, still move funny, it's still not 60fps, and they still have have a way to go to tightening gameplay to bringing it in line with CURRENT gen - not beyond. And if they charged for extra uniforms no one would care?

Wow
Old 05-13-2006, 09:50 AM   #7
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
You wouldn't care if you had to pay for extra uniforms? Based on the video I've seen so far the game is better than Madden 360, but the player models are still humpbacked, still move funny, it's still not 60fps, and they still have have a way to go to tightening gameplay to bringing it in line with CURRENT gen - not beyond. And if they charged for extra uniforms no one would care?

Wow
There's a thread I started precisely about this topic. And I agree, purchasing anything other than in-season "surprise" unis would be crappy on EA's part.
Old 05-13-2006, 10:04 AM   #8
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthgradetyrant
There's a thread I started precisely about this topic. And I agree, purchasing anything other than in-season "surprise" unis would be crappy on EA's part.
Thx for the heads up; gonna read through it. Don't know how I missed that one. I can't believe people are actually finding ways to justify THIS. Again I'll say...

Wow.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »