Home

If You could ask EA producers one question about the game....

This is a discussion on If You could ask EA producers one question about the game.... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2006, 12:42 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: If You could ask EA producers one question about the game....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kev5890
I know, but i was saying official...Meaning by a website done is great quality.
i agree, i pay IGN $20 a year for "insider" status and so far I don't feel much of an insider in regards to NCAA or Madden 360 stuff.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2006, 12:46 PM   #26
Pro

OVR: 7

My question would be "How can the open field running stride in your current gen football game look so fluid, yet the stride in your Next Gen version look so stiff, and robotic??" I thought that was the ONLY thing EA did better than the 2K series. NEXT GEN version comes out, lo and behold, they copy the weakest part of the 2K series, the stiff open field running stride animation. Go figure.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:55 PM   #27
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggernaut XX
My question would be; why not provide a forum to address your customers complaints and suggestions about your product instead of ignoring the hand that feeds you?
They do. The forum is called "The Bank". The feedback from The Bank is generally that all is well. The problem is, people don't understand how seriously their feedback is taken at The Bank.
Old 06-15-2006, 01:05 PM   #28
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole
They have a twisted sense of what 'fun' is then. I know this game needs to be fun for everyone they aim to sell it to, but I just wish they could strike a better balance...
Same here. They already have a game that delivers more than enough "fun factor". NFL Street. Why not put more realism in Madden for those that will appreciated it. It's a football game. It's fair to assume that anyone buying it expects to play football. I doubt those looking for fun will have it spoiled by realism. I think EA under estimates the so called "casual gamer".

Assuming it's this casual gamer that likes to take advantage of all the available exploits, then it's the casual gamer that will also excel at a more realistic game. One has to experiment and search for these exploits. Why do people assume that these same folks won't experiment and search for ways to be successful with a more realistic game? In fact, they show instructional videos every Sunday & Monday that show exactly how the game would work.
Old 06-15-2006, 01:23 PM   #29
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

One question?

I think I would ask them if at any point since the origin of the game - have any of them read a message board about what we wish was either, in the game, or had been truly improved.
Old 06-15-2006, 01:26 PM   #30
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by arichzona
One question?

I think I would ask them if at any point since the origin of the game - have any of them read a message board about what we wish was either, in the game, or had been truly improved.
Per the OS staff they do visit and read this forum. I do know some of my ideas and LBzrule's ideas we've put forth in this forum have made it into the games. Not sure if they saw those ideas here from us or elsewhere but it seems to me they do read here. Just maybe not address all we b1tch about though, but then that's to be expected considering..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-15-2006, 01:30 PM   #31
Banned

arichzona's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Per the OS staff they do visit and read this forum. I do know some of my ideas and LBzrule's ideas we've put forth in this forum have made it into the games. Not sure if they saw those ideas here from us or elsewhere but it seems to me they do read here. Just maybe not address all we b1tch about though, but then that's to be expected considering..
Really? Like what?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2006, 01:32 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BezO
They do. The forum is called "The Bank". The feedback from The Bank is generally that all is well. The problem is, people don't understand how seriously their feedback is taken at The Bank.
LOL..you are right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »