Home

I dont get how anyone can choose the current gen ncaa

This is a discussion on I dont get how anyone can choose the current gen ncaa within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-28-2006, 05:06 PM   #81
BIG
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: I dont get how anyone can choose the current gen ncaa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
are you kidding man? for me my PSP was bought a long time ago in preparation for the NCAA. it's a $250 madden/ncaa machine for the most part. i just got back from a trip and several hours of madden psp sure made it go alot quicker. i just hope the load times like during a TD or INT or 4th down are better this year is all.
wow, someone who cares about the psp version of ncaa, awesome. yeah the load times worry me, and also the limited buttons on the psp. I run the option, so i don't know how they are going to make that work. the graphics look pretty sweet though, and i am looking forward to the dynasty mode.

hopefully i can get this game early, i am thinking about it way too much recently.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2006, 05:53 PM   #82
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG
wow, someone who cares about the psp version of ncaa, awesome. yeah the load times worry me, and also the limited buttons on the psp. I run the option, so i don't know how they are going to make that work. the graphics look pretty sweet though, and i am looking forward to the dynasty mode.

hopefully i can get this game early, i am thinking about it way too much recently.
i hope they do the right shoulder button pitches and left fakes. i think that'd work best. of course the jukes would have to go elsewhere but oh well..

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 06-28-2006, 06:11 PM   #83
Rookie

mdurd2817's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm thinking about holding out and purchasing neither. If I can't hold off I don't know which one I'd buy. On one hand I'm kind of burned out on current-gen but I don't want to go through the whole rebuilding process with next-gen and I'd have to buy a 360. I'm counting on '08 being significantly better than '07. I'll probably read the boards after the initial excitement has died down and decide.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:15 PM   #84
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdurd2817
I'm thinking about holding out and purchasing neither. If I can't hold off I don't know which one I'd buy. On one hand I'm kind of burned out on current-gen but I don't want to go through the whole rebuilding process with next-gen and I'd have to buy a 360. I'm counting on '08 being significantly better than '07. I'll probably read the boards after the initial excitement has died down and decide.
Yeah, 07 will be better. Might want to wait though because 08 will be better than 07. Actually, waiting till 09 might be best since it will be better than 08.

I don't see why people say they are going to wait. IF you like football games you should buy it. NCAA is always good.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:22 PM   #85
BIG
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
i hope they do the right shoulder button pitches and left fakes. i think that'd work best. of course the jukes would have to go elsewhere but oh well..
yeah, but what about the stiff arm? I'm thinking they will use one of the r or l buttons as the universal stiff arm (hopefully it will stiff arm the right way most of the time), and the other button will be to pitch. If they do that, then they might have to use another button for the fake pitch, and then some other button for the juke. Maybe one will be the universal stiff arm, and the other the juke, and then something crazy (hopefully not a button combination) for the pitch and fake pitch.

I dont know, im pretty concerned about it. Other than that, i don't think the limited buttons will be a problem. Another possiblity is to make us use the analog stick to move (which i do anyway) and then use the directional buttons as either the pitch, fake pitch, stiff arm, or juke button. I don't think that would be too bad.

However they do it, i can't see them leaving the pitch and fake pitch out of the game entirely, and that is the main thing.

another thought i just had was that they might have it so that if you push down both of the r and l buttons at the same time, that could be the pitch, fake pitch, stiff arm, or juke

Last edited by BIG; 06-28-2006 at 07:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »