Home

I dont get how anyone can choose the current gen ncaa

This is a discussion on I dont get how anyone can choose the current gen ncaa within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2006, 03:28 PM   #25
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: I dont get how anyone can choose the current gen ncaa

Just a chance I'm willing to take and besides, I will already have the system for up coming games as well. If I am going to get one, it might as well be now before marriage takes the remaining funds away lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2006, 03:43 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 12

I havent had the money to buy a 360 yet and 3 of my most played games(Madden,FiFa and Ncaa ) will all be available on current gen this year. The first title that I play frequently that will not release a current gen version is Winning Eleven so Im not in a hurry since thats not out until January

Also ,once I get rosters and sliders 95 percent of my Ncaa time is spent on dynasty and according to what Ive read the 360 version will not have in-season recruiting or the spring game. That makes my decision very easy to play current gen
Old 06-23-2006, 04:02 PM   #27
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccomicfan
I havent had the money to buy a 360 yet and 3 of my most played games(Madden,FiFa and Ncaa ) will all be available on current gen this year. The first title that I play frequently that will not release a current gen version is Winning Eleven so Im not in a hurry since thats not out until January

Also ,once I get rosters and sliders 95 percent of my Ncaa time is spent on dynasty and according to what Ive read the 360 version will not have in-season recruiting or the spring game. That makes my decision very easy to play current gen
The 360 won't have in-season recruiting? Since when?
Old 06-23-2006, 04:04 PM   #28
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJBadboy22
But after watching ign videos and other game site videos and the master theater vidoe of the texas vs sooners game i am very impressed with the next gen ncaa more then the xbox version.

Where can I watch the Master Theater video of OU and Texas?
NFL - Dallas Cowboys
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 06-23-2006, 04:44 PM   #29
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrapps
The 360 won't have in-season recruiting? Since when?
this was my understanding, I could be mistaken. There is definitely no spring game in the next gen version
Old 06-23-2006, 04:48 PM   #30
MVP

DallasRocks's Arena

I love my 360 and if i had to play madden or NCAA on curent gen then it would be horrible. They have had no graphic upgrades or animations in like 4 years
Old 06-23-2006, 04:48 PM   #31
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccomicfan
this was my understanding, I could be mistaken. There is definitely no spring game in the next gen version
I am mistaken, in season recruiting is in next gen , but in addition to the spring game the following gameplay features are current gen-bound
New Ways to Play -- Utilize new gameplay mechanics like Jump the Snap, Slide Protection, Smart Routes, Defensive Hot Routes, and Precision Passing to gain every advantage over your rivals.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2006, 04:49 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

I am loving the good discussions here... But I never stated that the xbox 360 version is going to have better gameplay then current gen. I was stating that it looks like its got tight gameplay and that the xbox version looks to play the same as always with the same graphics which to me i cannot go back to after having been playing 360 since it came out.

If the 360 version plays as good gameplay wise as the current gen then its no choice for me but the 360 with the bigger playbooks and much much better graphics.. that ign master theater 8 min game was awsome to look at and i did not see anything wrong with the gameplay.. it was smooth and the animations were good as well...

i guess if you want deep dynasty mode then go for current gen but i personally like to play seasons or online and recruit players and play.. all that other stuff to me wears old and after a while nobody even cares about it...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »