Home

Jerseys! accessories! who is right? who is wrong?

This is a discussion on Jerseys! accessories! who is right? who is wrong? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2006, 02:04 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Jerseys! accessories! who is right? who is wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
I get tired of everyone complaining about other people pointing out minor mistakes. Sure they are minor, but let's point them out. None of the minor mistakes that I notice are game killers but I sure would like to have them fixed next year. And if making a post or thread about it will change it for me then so be it. Now if someone is truly complaining about a jersey number being wrong and refuses to buy the game because of it, that is his right I suppose, albeit a bit extreme.
Gagnon, I thought you were the guy who made up rosters like DTLinder and blackluvr.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2006, 02:12 PM   #26
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Gagnon, I thought you were the guy who made up rosters like DTLinder and blackluvr.
I do make rosters. I'll do them again this year, unless Fairdale Kings has them done on release date (or earlier than me). I doubt I'll get lucky and get the game early so I'll have to start them on the 18th. Last year I didn't do the rosters because Fairdale had them done before I finished. The only reason I've done rosters in the past is because I could get them finished and start my dynasty before anyone else got them done. I'm not in it to make money as DT appears to be (with his fancy website and all). Roster editing has gotten COMPLETELY rediculous the last few years with all the claims to stealing rosters and the like. I guess I'm glad to say that I am somewhat "retired" from roster editing, LOL. Now I just do it for my own personal use, but I'd still be happy to get my rosters to anyone who wants them, and would insist that you DON'T make a "donation".
Old 07-05-2006, 02:15 PM   #27
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmike6625
lol this is why im glad im a penn state fan, when you have plain uni's not too much can go wrong, lets go state!
Haha, right on

WebsiteFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt
Old 07-05-2006, 02:15 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
I do make rosters. I'll do them again this year, unless Fairdale Kings has them done on release date (or earlier than me). I doubt I'll get lucky and get the game early so I'll have to start them on the 18th. Last year I didn't do the rosters because Fairdale had them done before I finished. The only reason I've done rosters in the past is because I could get them finished and start my dynasty before anyone else got them done. I'm not in it to make money as DT appears to be (with his fancy website and all). Roster editing has gotten COMPLETELY rediculous the last few years with all the claims to stealing rosters and the like. I guess I'm glad to say that I am somewhat "retired" from roster editing, LOL. Now I just do it for my own personal use, but I'd still be happy to get my rosters to anyone who wants them, and would insist that you DON'T make a "donation".
ok cool, i ask because it seems like from alot of your posts you've soured on the series. i wasn't sure this was the same gagnon who I thought really liked the game. i'll probably be getting my rosters from FKings but if not i may hit you up if you have yours done.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 07-05-2006, 02:20 PM   #29
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

I haven't been sour on NCAA, just Madden 06 (360). I just hope that NCAA 07 will not be Madden 06 with NCAA teams. I'll have to actually play a game or two before I start roster editing. In years past I would start editing rosters immediately and not even play the game because I knew it would be good. This year is a different story, however, as we have an entirely new engine. I'm somewhat optimistic about this year's game but at the same time worried after EA's effort of NFL Football.
Old 07-05-2006, 05:59 PM   #30
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
I get tired of everyone complaining about other people pointing out minor mistakes. Sure they are minor, but let's point them out. None of the minor mistakes that I notice are game killers but I sure would like to have them fixed next year. And if making a post or thread about it will change it for me then so be it. Now if someone is truly complaining about a jersey number being wrong and refuses to buy the game because of it, that is his right I suppose, albeit a bit extreme.
I completely agree with you on this getting out of hand; however, I think it's good constructive criticism if we notice major things wrong like team Jerseys and Helmets. It's not always EA's fault either.

It's a discussion forum and people can simply not respond to these things and the thread will eventually get pushed away. It seems like there are quite a few gamers that care about this stuff. I personally don't care if the shoes or socks are not 100% right. I don't agree with banning people over creating threads if others are jumping in and commenting on them.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:24 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

unreal. way to waste the designers time and give them excuses for not working on gameplay issues.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2006, 02:07 PM   #32
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stabmasterb
unreal. way to waste the designers time and give them excuses for not working on gameplay issues.
As if the developers would spend their entire time on gameplay. Gee I sure do hope the mascot game is in the 360 version, yipee! I'd much rather have fixed jerseys and the like than stupid mini-games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »