Home

EB already has the game, but not selling.

This is a discussion on EB already has the game, but not selling. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 03:50 PM   #49
Mr. Brightside

Acid's Arena

OVR: 52
Re: EB already has the game, but not selling.

My EB is getting it the 10th, but they are not selling it until the 18th.

So I will just be getting it then, I won't even worry about trying to get it early this year.
But we all live in denial
Old 07-04-2006, 03:51 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak
EB/GAMESTOP DOES NOT HAVE IT YET!!!!!!!!!! Wont even be shipped to stores until next week. The "games" he saw were not the actual game but only empty display boxes. I can guarantee that 10000000%

As for street date breakers, wont happen until next week when EA ships it out. Not coming out this week so save your time, gas, etc this week and wait until next to go searching.
I agree. Stores won't have it until next week. But EB's website says it SHIPS July 18th, which means it won't be IN STORES until July 19th. That is unless they update their website before then. So I doubt many people will have copies until Wednesday, July 19th.
Old 07-04-2006, 03:58 PM   #51
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougarblue1
I agree. Stores won't have it until next week. But EB's website says it SHIPS July 18th, which means it won't be IN STORES until July 19th. That is unless they update their website before then. So I doubt many people will have copies until Wednesday, July 19th.
i think that means the preorder will ship on that date. i could be wrong though.
mlb- boston redsox
nhl- carolina hurricanes
ncaa- east carolina pirates
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2006, 04:00 PM   #52
All Star

Holic's Arena

OVR: 31

I've heard from several managers at EB that they'll be recieving the shipment Monday, July 10th. But not selling til the 18th unless you have a hook up.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:00 PM   #53
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

Yup...that's talking about online orders.

Stores will have it by that Monday night at the latest.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:00 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:

the game will be in stores on the 18th... its a street date... when games are street dated they arrive to the stores a bit early so they can have them out on the date is giving... the eb website says ships on the 18th for on line orders... but if you want to go to the store then its there on the 18th

we will all have the game on the 18th... first thing in the morning when they open the store
Old 07-04-2006, 04:00 PM   #55
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
It does ship the 18th, but for such a high profile release they always get sameday shipping and the managers of some stores even go the extra mile and pick it up at an airport hub instead of even waiting for Fedex for the same day relase so they can have the game for the midnight releases.

So for the fortunate people, like myself, who live near an EBGames or Gamestop doing a midnight release we'll be playing the 17th, Monday night at midnight, give or take 30 minutes or so depending on how busy the stores are.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2006, 04:01 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn6
Yup...that's talking about online orders.

Stores will have it by that Monday night at the latest.
I hope so. Last year a couple local Walmarts started selling them at midnight on the release day...hopefully I can get a copy Monday night.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »