Home

$20 credit towards NCAA 07

This is a discussion on $20 credit towards NCAA 07 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2006, 12:41 PM   #17
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61
Re: $20 credit towards NCAA 07

Trading in my PSP should cover NCAA..
Old 07-06-2006, 12:50 PM   #18
MVP

sportdan30's Arena

OVR: 13

Gonna play the heck out of FNR3 over the next few days and then trade it in. I haven't played it in a couple months, and I might as well get $20 in trade in credit towards NCAA '07 while I still can. I already have $42 towards the game, so one game will put me over the top.
Old 07-06-2006, 12:51 PM   #19
MVP

sportdan30's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn6
Trading in my PSP should cover NCAA..
Without a doubt. Trading it in or selling it? By the way, isn't NCAA '07 coming out on the PSP as well?
Old 07-06-2006, 01:16 PM   #20
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

Trading it in...I know I'll get less money, but I don't really feel like going through the whole process when I can walk into EB, hand it to them and get some credit to pay off the rest of NCAA and madden.

And yeah, it is, I think, but I don't play the PSP enough to warrant having it sitting in my room.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:20 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 14

eBay is your friend. I don't consider any of these trade-in offers "deals" as they underpay so much, it's ridiculous.

I guess they work well for the convenience and those that are reluctant to use eBay or another means of trading/auctioning, but ultimately, if you want better gains for your games, definitely avoid trading in at a game store.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2006, 01:30 PM   #22
MVP

VanillaGorilla's Arena

OVR: 9

After the time it takes to put up an eBay listing, wait for however many days for people to bid on it (if they even do), and ship it, it's just not worth it to me, after eBay listing fees and whatnot. I would rather have $16 for it NOW than MAYBE $30 for it in 3 weeks.
Old 07-06-2006, 01:31 PM   #23
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

I do not think it is that bad of a deal, some of those games have a low trade in value on their own, so if you have one laying around you can get a quick $20.
Old 07-06-2006, 03:05 PM   #24
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

I ahte Game Stop's trade in program. I ask how much they'd give me for a certain game, they say $12. I look on the shelf, and they are selling that same game used for $34.99. That's outrageous. I have a friend and a nephew who have XBOX, so I just give them the games for free. I'd rather give my game to my friends and family than sell it to Game Stop for all that much less than what they'll turn around and sell it for. It's the principle of the thing, as far as I'm concerned.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »