Home

CREATE A PROSPECT IN for 360!!!!!

This is a discussion on CREATE A PROSPECT IN for 360!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2006, 06:11 PM   #49
Go Wings!

OVR: 41
Re: CREATE A PROSPECT IN for 360!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorbacker
Umm, it doesn't matter that you don't work for EA. You represent Operation Sports. You are a moderator of this website, and by posting impressions here as a moderator of OS you become a journalist and your job in THAT instance does ask that you be 100% accurate. People give your posts more credibility because of that moderator tag -- at least a person has credibility until they stop being 100% accurate.

Don't give out false information even if a feature doesn't mean **** to you. You shouldn't 'confirm' something isn't in the game, but simply state that you couldn't find it.

I used to really respect this site, but I am losing that respect quickly.
come on man...people are f'n human! get a grip
Old 07-15-2006, 06:30 PM   #50
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

Aparently moderators that represent OS aren't supposed to be human. I've always thought they were godlike in their wisdom, perhaps this just confirms that.
Old 07-15-2006, 08:47 PM   #51
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Umm, it doesn't matter that you don't work for EA. You represent Operation Sports. You are a moderator of this website, and by posting impressions here as a moderator of OS you become a journalist and your job in THAT instance does ask that you be 100% accurate. People give your posts more credibility because of that moderator tag -- at least a person has credibility until they stop being 100% accurate.

Don't give out false information even if a feature doesn't mean **** to you. You shouldn't 'confirm' something isn't in the game, but simply state that you couldn't find it.

LOL....that is idiotic....because I'm a moderator and I chose to answer questions on a message board that makes me a journalist?..Are you serious?

Why would someone give my post more credit than another poster just because i have the power to close threads and ban people? What does that have to do with being accurate. Also, I never confirmed a thing. Someone asked "Do you see CAP in the game? and I responded by saying no.

Bottomline...Ive learned my lesson. Ill never answer questions about any game I happen to get my hands on before release. I would think that people on this board would be happy with the info even if there were some inaccuracies.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2006, 08:51 PM   #52
Hall Of Fame

mjb2124's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

You're way off base. OS didn't recieve the game early and Aholbert's impressions don't hold anymore weight than anyone else's due to this fact. If he stated this in a REVIEW for the game that was posted on this website, you might have a point. However that is not the case.
Old 07-15-2006, 08:51 PM   #53
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Is it just me, or are some people really on edge these last few days? I had no idea the release/pending release of a game could be such a sensitive topic. I know I've made a few mistakes in my day. I had no idea mods were expected to answer questions or impressions without flaw. Yikes.
Old 07-16-2006, 12:56 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Here, here.
Old 07-16-2006, 05:38 AM   #55
Rookie

STUNTG1RL's Arena

OVR: 1

Glad to hear. Many people have claimed something else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2006, 02:11 PM   #56
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
LOL....that is idiotic....because I'm a moderator and I chose to answer questions on a message board that makes me a journalist?..Are you serious?

Why would someone give my post more credit than another poster just because i have the power to close threads and ban people? What does that have to do with being accurate. Also, I never confirmed a thing. Someone asked "Do you see CAP in the game? and I responded by saying no.

Bottomline...Ive learned my lesson. Ill never answer questions about any game I happen to get my hands on before release. I would think that people on this board would be happy with the info even if there were some inaccuracies.
Guys like him are reasons why I almost didnt tell the mass that I had the game early, I didnt want to deal with stupid crap...luckly for me, quite a few other guys got the game as well..so I was able to sit back and watch

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »