Home

Ask me anything about ncaa football 07

This is a discussion on Ask me anything about ncaa football 07 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 06:37 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Ask me anything about ncaa football 07

Ask me anything about ncaa football 07. I picked it up on tuesday and played about 10-12 games already. I really love this game its awesome. Btw i picked it up for the ps2 because my buddy has it for the 360 and it is horrible. Xbox and Playstation 2 versions should have the same features and just warning all you diehard EA fanboys don't pick it up for the 360 you will be dissapointed like how most of you were for the 360's versions of Madden 06 and NBA Live 06. Never said I never warned ya.

Last edited by scarfoe1; 07-20-2006 at 06:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 06:43 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Ask me anything about ncaa football 07

why is it bad and why is ps2 version better.

i have xbox and love it.. just wondering the mindset in why you say that. ive heard gameplay is slightly better in xbox360. are you talking features and other stuff that lacks?
Old 07-20-2006, 06:49 AM   #3
The Bird is the word

Bighoff's Arena

OVR: 19

If nothing sticks to teflon, how does teflon stick to the pan?

OH wait you said NCAA, well then.
How do you know people will be dissapointed in the 360? I've played both 360 and Xbox versions and I think the gameplay in the 360 is great, I can wait a year for all the fluff to come.
I've heard this "patience is a virtue" junk all my life. I'm happy to say I have no virtue, no scruples, and no desire to wait too long for anything. In my humble opinion instant gratification takes too long!
Old 07-20-2006, 06:50 AM   #4
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarfoe1
Ask me anything about ncaa football 07. I picked it up on tuesday and played about 10-12 games already. I really love this game its awesome. Btw i picked it up for the ps2 because my buddy has it for the 360 and it is horrible. Xbox and Playstation 2 versions should have the same features and just warning all you diehard EA fanboys don't pick it up for the 360 you will be dissapointed like how most of you were for the 360's versions of Madden 06 and NBA Live 06. Never said I never warned ya.
How much have you played the 360 version? cuz it seems most people who have that version say the gameplay is better. Or are you talkin bout the features that aren't there like Ruben said?
Old 07-20-2006, 06:51 AM   #5
Heroes Never Die

IlliniM1ke's Arena

OVR: 20

The game doesn't suck on the 360. Its all in what you want, if you want better graphics, and I've heard it has better gameplay (can't confirm since I haven't played on current gen) with your basic dynasty mode you can't go wrong with the 360 version. If you want the fluff features (campus legend, spring game, magazine covers) which are nice to have (but I prefer graphics) then you obviously would prefer current gen.
MLB- St. Louis Cardinals
NBA- Boston Celtics
NHL- Chicago Blackhawks

Formerly CardsFan27
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 07:01 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

Was it a bad online experience? whats the deal. 1 or 2 games or even 4 shouldnt determin the games full worth. heck, im still seeing new animations in current gen and im 5 games through

Last edited by RubenDouglas; 07-20-2006 at 07:06 AM.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:16 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarfoe1
Don't you guys know a troll boy when you see one? Please don't entertain him.
Old 07-20-2006, 07:35 AM   #8
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
Don't you guys know a troll boy when you see one? Please don't entertain him.
limited post count... i gave him a chance like everyone else// although its not surprising
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »