Home

360 Question - Pride Awards?

This is a discussion on 360 Question - Pride Awards? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2006, 08:30 AM   #1
Rookie

RogueTheory's Arena

OVR: 6
360 Question - Pride Awards?

Anyone who is in a current dynasty with a team that awards pride stickers... Are they in the 360 version? Getting ready to start my UNC dynasty once FK's rosters come out & havent had a chance to test yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 09:13 AM   #2
Crescent Fresh

BD8802's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: 360 Question - Pride Awards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueTheory
Anyone who is in a current dynasty with a team that awards pride stickers... Are they in the 360 version? Getting ready to start my UNC dynasty once FK's rosters come out & havent had a chance to test yet.
I have not started a dynasty yet, but I see the CU pride stickers on the helmets during a quick game. I hope this means that they are still in the game.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:24 AM   #3
Rookie

RogueTheory's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD8802
I have not started a dynasty yet, but I see the CU pride stickers on the helmets during a quick game. I hope this means that they are still in the game.
Thats kinda why I asked.. I played with Ohio State this mornning & didnt see them... I didnt get to finish the game, but didnt see them when I was playing.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:35 AM   #4
Rookie

pbeav001's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Thats kinda why I asked.. I played with Ohio State this mornning & didnt see them... I didnt get to finish the game, but didnt see them when I was playing.
Good question about the stickers. I played a gaime of UNC vs. Clemson in exhibition, and Clemson players had the "paw" award stickers on their helmets. UNC did not have any of the Tar Heel stickers. In past versions of the game, the stickers were earned in dynasty but when played in exhibition, the players had several based on their ratings or what not.
Old 07-20-2006, 09:48 AM   #5
Rookie

RogueTheory's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbeav001
Good question about the stickers. I played a gaime of UNC vs. Clemson in exhibition, and Clemson players had the "paw" award stickers on their helmets. UNC did not have any of the Tar Heel stickers. In past versions of the game, the stickers were earned in dynasty but when played in exhibition, the players had several based on their ratings or what not.
Exactly... Well I guess I can sim a little when i get home if no one knows for sure..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 12:41 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
UNC doesn't have pride stickers, do they?
Old 07-20-2006, 12:42 PM   #7
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resin
I was under the impression that they had done away with them some time ago, but in current-gen EA never took them out.
Old 07-20-2006, 01:43 PM   #8
Rookie

RogueTheory's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Resin
They were in the Xbox version of the game last year. If in reality they stopped doing it.. I have no idea. I am a Canes fan, born & raised in Miami, but I wanted to try a dynasty with a team that is not a typical team & I remember they had pride stickers from last year. It won’t change my view on the game, but it was a nice little extra.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »