Home

penalties?

This is a discussion on penalties? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2006, 11:56 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
penalties?

i have been playing this game nonstop since tuesday and the only penalties that have been called are running into the kicker and clipping (only on kickoff returns). I even adjust the penalty levels to 99% and still no holding, facemask, false start, pass interference. Has anyone else noticed this in their games?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 12:01 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: penalties?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocawear1114
i have been playing this game nonstop since tuesday and the only penalties that have been called are running into the kicker and clipping (only on kickoff returns). I even adjust the penalty levels to 99% and still no holding, facemask, false start, pass interference. Has anyone else noticed this in their games?
Yes I've noticed this too. I've had only 1 pass interference (it was on the offense, this flag saved the game for me because the pass was caught for a 90 yd. TD with 1 minute to go) and 1 hold. Other than that, just roughing the kicker.

This isn't really bothering me. Playing 5 minute quarters, I don't really want a ton of penalties. As long as they call them as they occur and don't miss a bunch of them, then I'm fine with it.
Old 07-20-2006, 12:04 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

I have had a lot of false starts and offsides, 1 clipping and a couple defensive PI penalities, that's it.
Old 07-20-2006, 12:37 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 4

I also set all the penalty sliders to max, still not getting anywhere near enough penalties. This part of the game is seriously broken IMO.

I hate placebo sliders. If any slider is set all the way to max or minimum, it should make that aspect of play so overboard as to be absurd. I want sliders that do something!
Old 07-20-2006, 01:00 PM   #5
Rookie

thanks for the feedback guys...just wanted to see if my game is defected or something
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2006, 01:14 PM   #6
MVP

plasticbeast's Arena

OVR: 11

I have only had false start penalties, and too many defensive PI to even count, but oddly enough those are the only penalties I' ve seen. not even offensive PI.

OSFL
: Lake County Extreme- 2010 OSFL Champs
NCFA: WVU Mountaineers- As long as we beat Pitt...
BLB: Morgantown Mowhawks- Expansion Team
Old 07-20-2006, 01:14 PM   #7
Rookie

I'm getting a fair amount of offisdes and false starts, a few (2 or 3) Pass interferance calls. On a Dynasty, 6 min quaters, 3 games in.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:26 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3

I'm resurrecting this post again. Has anyone found a way to increase the number of penalties call in a game, especially keeping a good mix of different types? Seems when I max out the sliders I only get holding and clipping, and some games I hardly get anything called. Anyone?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »