Home

Has EA gained some respect Back?

This is a discussion on Has EA gained some respect Back? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2006, 12:50 PM   #49
Pro

Dienekes's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Has EA gained some respect Back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macatak911
CAN YOUR COACHES CHALLANGES AND IMPROVED GAMEPLY FEED THOSE POOR STARVING KIDS IN AFRICA? huh? nope, didn't think so.....
YES!!! Kids in Africa can be fed due to NCAA 07! Kwangwang can sell his copy and donate the proceeds to UNICEF!
Old 07-21-2006, 12:53 PM   #50
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dienekes
This is why the game is a gimped, crippled, abortion? Talk about weak sauce...

Just an idea, kwangwangwang since you hate it so much put it on E-bay and sell while the value is high.

Also start sending e-mails and calling EA if you are so dissatisfied.
Wrong again ninja, If you looked at my post history you can see I have already posted 6-7 other features that EA has left out of the 360 version.

I liked arguing with COOGRFAN better. At least he did his research.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:55 PM   #51
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanchangkang
Wrong again ninja, If you looked at my post history you can see I have already posted 6-7 other features that EA has left out of the 360 version.

Stop calling everyone ninja, who do you think you are? We get the point you don't like the game but you continue to belittle people. You are making an a$$ of yourself and I suggest you stop before a mod sees this thread.

You are arguing just for the sake to make people upset and start personal flaming and that is wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 12:56 PM   #52
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Now that's more like it.

First, if you have indeed played the game I apologize.

Second, this sort of specific criticism is much more useful than merely declaring a game "gimped". I can't comment on this because I have yet to challenge a call, but it does sound like you have a legit complaint. NCAA certainly wouldn't be the first football title to have a wonky challenge system, and in all likelihood it's not the last.

No one can prove to you that NCAA is a good game, in the same way that no one can prove to you that Coke is better than Pepsi. Either you like it or you don't. The people who are declaring the gameplay to be great aren't wrong, and you aren't wrong to not like it. It's called having a different opinion.

Having said that, the fact remains that the majority opinion has been favorable (including a number of diehard 2kers who swore they would never play an EA fb title). I guess they're seeing something you're not. To each his own.
Aight dude. I'm sorry for the flippant remarks earlier. We'll agree to disagree.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:57 PM   #53
Rookie

macatak911's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redxiiixi
Stop calling everyone ninja, who do you think you are? We get the point you don't like the game but you continue to belittle people. You are making an a$$ of yourself and I suggest you stop before a mod sees this thread.
Old 07-21-2006, 01:01 PM   #54
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by redxiiixi

You are arguing just for the sake to make people upset and start personal flaming and that is wrong.
What's wrong ninja? Didn't you want to be a ninja when you were a kid?

LMAO Tell us if EA has regained your respect. You like that better ninja?
Old 07-21-2006, 01:16 PM   #55
Pro

Dienekes's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwanchangkang

I looked at your post history way earlier in this thread. This one little ditty from "The bubble burst" thread told me all I needed to know about you. Does this sound familiar?

"I am going to boycott EA. And I will buy the games that VC releases, mostly because its going to be quality development and partly because I need to support innovation and competition in our beloved hobby."

Quality development and VC in the same sentence. Thats funny. Thanks for the laughs, ninja......
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 01:19 PM   #56
Rookie

macatak911's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dienekes
I looked at your post history way earlier in this thread. This one little ditty from "The bubble burst" thread told me all I needed to know about you. Does this sound familiar?

"I am going to boycott EA. And I will buy the games that VC releases, mostly because its going to be quality development and partly because I need to support innovation and competition in our beloved hobby."

Quality development and VC in the same sentence. Thats funny. Thanks for the laughs, ninja......
game, set, match

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »