Home

Passing Advice (360)

This is a discussion on Passing Advice (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2006, 02:53 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Passing Advice (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenMan
Playing against a human opponent online you either have someone who plays good defense or idiots who pick bad plays. Just depends.

Tips, if you see 3WR pick Nickel or higher on D.
4 WR - Dime or higher
5 WR - Quarters.

Of course unless you are trying to blitz and think you can get to the QB before the pass gets off.

Just some very elementary simple stuff that alot of human opponents online are clueless.
I love it when someone comes at me in a nickel are 4-3 when I have 4 plus receivers.I find that the best way to beat this is to use playaction to even get there uncoverd player even more open.
There is NOTHING HUMANLY POSSIBLE that YOU can do to STOP ME.That is WHY they call ME UNCOVERABLE #85
Old 07-21-2006, 04:07 PM   #10
MVP

mdgoalie37's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Passing Advice (360)

A lot of passing is just timing - time the cuts in the routes. Try to find the WR dragging across even with a LB, he will be able to get a step or two. When he does hit him.
Take it into practice with no D, just your O. Take your time and run all of the routes with all receivers to get a feel for their speed. Also if you have a tall WR, throw it higher (I play with ND, nice tall WRs).
Read the d, find a double team and try to stay away from it. Almost every play someone will be open, you just have to find him. I usually lock my eyes in on 1 guy at the snap, if he is blanketed I start looking elsewhere. Roll one way to get more time, usually your receivers will move towards you and try to get open. Don't force it - throw it away to play another down. Also look at your replays, you probably will find guys open on most plays, esp in the college game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »