Home

KR/PR Camera Angle

This is a discussion on KR/PR Camera Angle within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2006, 12:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
KR/PR Camera Angle

Does anybody know if you can turn off the 3rd person camera on kick returns and punt returns? I'm usually pretty decent at returns but with a 4:3 TV, I can't see *&!$ to the sides of my guy and am always getting drilled from the side when I would have juked.

Last edited by rmcauliffe; 07-21-2006 at 12:54 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 12:48 PM   #2
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: KR/PR Camera Angle

I have a 16:9 TV and I still can't see jack either. And no, it doesn't seem like you can turn it off.

I don't have as hard a time on kickoff returns, but punt returns are impossible for me.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 07-21-2006, 12:52 PM   #3
Rookie

k_reem33's Arena

OVR: 2

Nope. You just gotta get used to it. There are times when I don't like it, but then there's times when I love it because it's a new aspect to the game. If you just follow your blockers, it makes it a whole lot easier. I get pretty good gains on kickoffs and punts. It just takes some time. I advise that you practice practice practice, because it will definitely pay off.
Old 07-21-2006, 05:11 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmcauliffe
Does anybody know if you can turn off the 3rd person camera on kick returns and punt returns? I'm usually pretty decent at returns but with a 4:3 TV, I can't see *&!$ to the sides of my guy and am always getting drilled from the side when I would have juked.
What I've done is changed the camera settings before each kick return to "overhead" and then changed it back after the return. Kinda sucks, but better than not seeing the whole field.
Old 07-21-2006, 06:10 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

i cant believe this is part of the game. they shouldn't force you to use this camera.

what does this camera represent anyways? In real life, you can atleast turn your head to see what is next to you. With this, all you can do is see what is coming in front... they should have atleast zoomed it out a couple notches. It'd be nice to have a clue where you are and what is coming from the side angles. It's not like you can get better either.... you can't because you can't see!! Suprisingly, they dont force this camera on you when you hand the ball off on running plays. Or is that what will be in 2008?

Last edited by buccos; 07-21-2006 at 06:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2006, 07:23 PM   #6
Go Ravens

ravensfan52's Arena

OVR: 3

come on its not that bad. give ea credit its something new. if they hadn't changed it you would still be complaing
Old 07-21-2006, 09:44 PM   #7
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

I'm getting more used to it but I still don't like it. I get jealous when I see the computer returning a kick and I can actually see what's going on.
Old 07-21-2006, 09:46 PM   #8
MVP

Garrett67's Arena

OVR: 20

I have the game on 360 and also the PSP. The view sucks on the PSP simply because of the size of the screen. I wish it could be changed but I guess I could change views like mentioned above.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »