Home

Deep passing killing the game for me : / (current gen)

This is a discussion on Deep passing killing the game for me : / (current gen) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2006, 05:39 PM   #17
Rookie

antdawg9's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Deep passing killing the game for me : / (current gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by booker21
iīm playing on heisman.. but still seeing too many deep passes being completed.

Donīt get me wrong... i love this year game... and iīm not a bomb freak (if that make sense). i throw a few deep balls the whole game.. maybe 2 o 3 at top.. usually 1 or 2 as i said on my first post.. but for some reason.. those "key" deep passes are the one i complete... and it make me feel like a cheater.

@rudyjuly2
I hate house rules... but i donīt find any other "way" to tone the deep pass down.

Maybe itīs not the deep pass the problem, maybe is the CPU just leaving my wr 1 on 1.... and of course the QB throwing a perfect pass donīt help either.

I tried the knockdowns and to be honest i didnīt feel it help at all... i didnīt see any difference... While i did try the knockdown slider i didnīt try the awareness sliders, beacuse this will have an impact on other part of the game... and i donīt feel they are need it.
Yeah, I also play on heisman and the deep pass is a problem. It's mainly due to the fact that it's 1 on 1 the majority of the time. Also, if you are halfway decent at user catches, it's that much easier. I still like the game, but I agree, that is a problem.
Old 07-22-2006, 06:39 PM   #18
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by emalloy3
I don't know if your playing on heisman or not but on that level you cannot throw the deep pass all game and hope to win.
Mainly because you can't count on having enough time for a deep route to develop.
Old 07-22-2006, 06:39 PM   #19
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednarb357
Try the 360 version...it is alot harder to go deep then any football game I've ever played.
It's very satisfying (and rare) for me to complete a deep pass using Playmaker's AA Sliders.
Old 07-22-2006, 08:14 PM   #20
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayBee74
It's very satisfying (and rare) for me to complete a deep pass using Playmaker's AA Sliders.
yeah i know on the 360 is different, this is why i posted on the title.. "current gen"..

next time i should use a current gen only i guess
Old 07-22-2006, 11:50 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Booker has been b!tching and complaining about Madden and NCAA since he started visiting Maddenmania and this site. EVERY post he has made in at least 3 years has been the EXACT SAME THING.

Booker, you DO NOT enjoy these games. Why do you keep wasting your money??? You have never liked Madden or NCAA yet continue to buy it year in and year out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2006, 03:56 AM   #22
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by 80Rice80
Booker has been b!tching and complaining about Madden and NCAA since he started visiting Maddenmania and this site. EVERY post he has made in at least 3 years has been the EXACT SAME THING.

Booker, you DO NOT enjoy these games. Why do you keep wasting your money??? You have never liked Madden or NCAA yet continue to buy it year in and year out.
lol....you are funny !!.... yeah i kept bitching because they didn´t get the deep pass right yet... the last good ncaa was Ncaa 2004... man those DB did play extremley well!...

ABout madden... i don´t think i bitch about madden since madden 2004.... after 2005 they got it perfeclty.... at least the deep passing...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »