Home

EA Must Patch This For The 360!

This is a discussion on EA Must Patch This For The 360! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2006, 11:49 AM   #1
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21
EA Must Patch This For The 360!

There is major GAMEPLAY slowdown in MICHIGAN STADIUM of all places! At first I thought it was my game, but after playing in numerous other stadiums I have found that it only happens in Michigan stadium. When playing in the rain or snow it is even worse, I love this game but how could they miss this? I want to start a dynasty with my Wolverines but now I can't because of this issue. I truly hope that EA patches this issue soon...I just don't see how they could have missed that!?!?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2006, 11:52 AM   #2
Sorry, I Got Nothing...

Illustrator76's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: EA Must Patch This For The 360!

Oops...mods please delete. In my haste I forgot about the bugs/glitches thread...I will re-post there. Sorry for the inconvience!
Old 07-22-2006, 11:52 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

I played with Michigan online the other day and i had no problems with them.
Old 07-22-2006, 11:55 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAnt911
There is major GAMEPLAY slowdown in MICHIGAN STADIUM of all places! At first I thought it was my game, but after playing in numerous other stadiums I have found that it only happens in Michigan stadium. When playing in the rain or snow it is even worse, I love this game but how could they miss this? I want to start a dynasty with my Wolverines but now I can't because of this issue. I truly hope that EA patches this issue soon...I just don't see how they could have missed that!?!?
I wonder if it's the same for Tennessee, Penn State, or Ohio State, given the size of the stadiums. I'm guessing you tried these though, right?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »