Home

The little things.......

This is a discussion on The little things....... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2006, 06:35 PM   #1
MVP

FAM CEO's Arena

OVR: 10
The little things.......

I must say this is the most fun I have had with a football game in a long time. I haven't played previous versions of NCAA or enough to know the differences, but this game has some cool physics and animations that is blowing Madden 360 out the water right now, for me and my friends. Some things I noticed....

- CPU will try and draw you offsides. (Must have got me the first 5 times they did it)

- Try to run a dive play and as I was diving was hit in mid-air and did a 360 into the endzone.

- Running the option, a defender got in between my option lane. When I pitched the ball, it hit the defender and went straight up in the air about 20 feet. Then the ball bounced and I scoped it up with my lineman and ran for 20 yards.

- When a receiver catches a ball after running a curl route, they actuall turn quickly around, instead of running backwards 10 yards, like in Madden.

what have you noticed?????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2006, 08:22 PM   #2
MVP

DallasRocks's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: The little things.......

I just love all the aniamtions and the atmosphere of the game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »