Home

I am so sick of how most of you all play!

This is a discussion on I am so sick of how most of you all play! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 03:32 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
I am so sick of how most of you all play!

Yeah I am back with the same complaint I have had since ncaa and madden came online. Most you clowns who play this game basically let your cpu play for you. It is so weak it is not even funny. 99% of the players don't catch their own passes or anything that the cpu can do for you.
It is a shame that EA has to show a reward when you user tackle or user catch. Almost everything should be user anyway. If I wanted to play against the cpu why am I playing online.
Typical play. My opponent plays the DE. If I am running away from him he doesn't switch to the closest defender and try and make a tackle. If I pass he doesn't switch to try and defend my pass. And when his DBs make great stops. You all are like "ohhh I stopped you". No you didn't your cpu did.
But when I burn their cpu for a long catch or touchdown. You clowns are whining about how EA doesn't make a defensive game.
How would you know you are not playing defense!
Seriously and im not saying (and I am sick of this excuse) that you will be involved in every single play every single down. I know how many men are on the field at one time. But its is frustrating when I am making every play that needs to be made. And my opponent is laying back watching his cpu do the magic.
Whether my defense stops my opponent. is mostly up to me. If its a pass I'm switching to defend. if I get burned its my fault not my cpu players. And when i make a user pick its all the much better.
Whenever a tackle is need to be made 90% of the time I AM tackling. Isn't that how its supposed to be. HUMAN vs. HUMAN?

Then these clowns have to nerver to whine about the difficulty level. Why can't we play on heisman. All-american is TOO easy! HEISMAN!!!! why so your cpu can do even MORE for you.
weak!
thats like playing an NBA game and most people play the point guard while your cpu is Shaq blocking and dunking all by himself. Its so weak its not even funny.

Last edited by y2flyy; 07-26-2006 at 03:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2006, 03:34 PM   #2
I'm Ron F'n Swanson!

fishepa's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: I am so sick of how most of you all play!

Quote:
Yeah I am back with the same complaint I have had since ncaa and madden came online.
So your second post here is complaining about how people play? Don't think so.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »