Home

Help me find my team

This is a discussion on Help me find my team within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-01-2006, 07:29 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 32
Help me find my team

I am looking to rebuild a terrible team but I don't know who to choose. I want a team that doesn't use the shotgun or the option much, I like to use the run to set up the pass and play action. I don't know if I should start with a 1AA team or one of the bottom teams in 1A.

I want a team thats hard to rebuild, and hard to recruit players. I don't want to be winning the national championship in the first few years, I want a challange. I don't really care what the uniforms look like or where they play, I just want a team with a 1* prestige that I can build to the top.

Any have any ideas which team I could use?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2006, 07:32 PM   #2
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Help me find my team

I'm personally gonna start one with Eastern Michigan. They have a quick #1 QB however their #2 QB is a pure passer and not far behind in terms of ratings. They also have amazing WR's for a mid-major so if you like to pass I'd go with EMU.

Also tough to recruit because Michigan and MSU get all the good Mich. recruits. They have to contend with CMU and WMU for some the the decent players the Big Ten schools didn't want.
Old 08-01-2006, 07:43 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 10

Temple or Buffalo are good ones to start with. Temple is hard enough, being ranked 119, and most of your 3, 4 and 5 star recruits are lost to Rutgers, Penn State, Maryland, Pitt, etc...

Buffalo is also tough...In this year, I have yet to see but a couple of 5 star recruits come out of NY State, and most of the locals that want to go to your school are 2 stars....

I am playing with Buffalo right now, and even with a couple of created guys on their team (myself and my friend) it is extremely tough to win games...You have 3 big games outside the MAC (Wisconsin, Auburn, Boston Coll.) and I have lost two of the three so far...and I only have 1 win total.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:17 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 32

So at buffalo you only get 2* and 3* recruits? Maybe i'll check them out.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:48 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucre
So at buffalo you only get 2* and 3* recruits? Maybe i'll check them out.
Yeah, it's definitely tough...Not to mention that the majority of their best players are seniors...A RB, two starting LBs.....

However, they have a young QB or two that you could develop into something good.

And their starting running back's name is Steven King....which is always good for a laugh when you start the game up.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »